Tea Tree Therapy - Pure Tea Tree Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Tiffany T.Tea Tree Therapy - Pure Tea Tree Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY TEA TREE THERAPY #7 in Tea Tree Oil

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil  Natural Antiseptic Steam Distilled Look for these other natural Tea Tree Products: Antiseptic Cream Tea Tree & lavender Solution Toothpicks Soaps Mouthwash Toothpaste Tooth Whitener Shampoo Conditioner see more...

Carolanne L.
Saxon, WI
My go to for pimples or blemishes. I also mix a drop or two in with my shampoo, it makes my hair feel so soft and really helps with any build up
Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
Tea tree is one of the best and most effective acne treatments there are. It helps a lot with my face when I break out and cleans it up.
Jessica  Z.
Fresno, CA
It is a natural antiseptic I use it to clean face also to apply to help with nail butting.has horrible taste but not bad for your body.
crystal c.
Johnson City, NY
Worked great on my daughter's kept there hair nice and shiny. The smell was great to. The smell stays in the house even after I'm done
DanielA L.
Definitely one of my favorite home remedies! Tea tree oil can be used in various ways and its a must have in my medicine cabinet.
Jen F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Use a few drops in my shampoo. Helps with dry scalp, dandruff, and it really feels like it gets any build up out of my hair!
Kazi D.
Tea tree oil is helpful in so many areas of life. I buy from this company and it is trustworthy in its quality tea tree oil
Regina G.
Trinidad, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed this product...it was a great anticeptic. It's all natural and is one of the reasons why I liked it !!
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I dab a bit on my acne at night and in the morning I can already notice them less irritated and red.
lupe 🇲.
Long Beach
Like it my cubicles get really hydrated with that not in the need for lotion with that it's enough one of my favorite
Shaylie S.
Indianapolis, In
What is this used for?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Heard tea tree oil is good for the Vagina? Anyone have insight on that? What do you use it for?

back