Tea Tree Therapy - Pure Tea Tree Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Tiffany T.Tea Tree Therapy - Pure Tea Tree Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY TEA TREE THERAPY #8 in Tea Tree Oil

100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil  Natural Antiseptic Steam Distilled Look for these other natural Tea Tree Products: Antiseptic Cream Tea Tree & lavender Solution Toothpicks Soaps Mouthwash Toothpaste Tooth Whitener Shampoo Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Anisia D.
Hayward, California
This tea tree oil is amazing!!! It works really well with people that have dandruff. I usually put some on my problem area before I go to bed and the next morning take a shower and the problem area is reduced dramatically. :)
Lauren C.
I use this oil on everything! From blemishes to hair, this oils works it's magic to leave me feeling healthy and good-smelling, and has really improved my complexion. Love it!
NIcole P.
Decatur, GA
I purchased this item for my fiancée because he got a break out in the back of his head. after a week of him massaging this into his scalp, the bumps started to go down and go away. he uses this on a regular basis now.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I recently just got into oils. I saw a blog about cleansing with oils. I use this tea tree oil as part of my skin care regimen and not only does it smell great, but it works wonders on skin!
A think that everybody needs tee tees oil! If you have a pimple that will not go away, dab a teensy bit on! If your toenails ever crack, you can apply some with a qtip
Crystal V.
About this stuff, I get Cold Sores occasionally and Tea Tree Oil works wonders on them! The smell is quit strong and tastes horrible BUT it honestly does work!
mary l.
Malibu, CA
I use this for everything! To freshen my feet, as deodorant, and to clear my skin. To clean my yoga mat, everything! It's simply the best product.
April W.
Seneca, MO
We love to put tea tree in our shampoos around our house. First off, it helps ward off lice with the kids and second off, it helps with dry scalp.
Carolanne L.
Saxon, WI
My go to for pimples or blemishes. I also mix a drop or two in with my shampoo, it makes my hair feel so soft and really helps with any build up
Brittany B.
Best stuff ever. Its magic that happens over night and it works for everything! Be careful about using to much because it will dry out your skin.
Shaylie S.
Indianapolis, In
What is this used for?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Heard tea tree oil is good for the Vagina? Anyone have insight on that? What do you use it for?