Tea Tree Therapy - Pure Tea Tree Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Tiffany T.Tea Tree Therapy - Pure Tea Tree Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY TEA TREE THERAPY #8 in Tea Tree Oil

100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil  Natural Antiseptic Steam Distilled Look for these other natural Tea Tree Products: Antiseptic Cream Tea Tree & lavender Solution Toothpicks Soaps Mouthwash Toothpaste Tooth Whitener Shampoo Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Sarah
Tea tree oil is a must have!!! I use this for so many different things. I use it as a skin care product. It is GREAT at helping with pimples blemishes and redness. It's also amazing for really dry skin. I also use it with my shampoo for my scalp and for dandruff prevention. Tea tree oil serves so many purposes. It's AMAZING
Rhianna J.
So this stuff is amazing!!! I use it to clear up my skin, I use soap with it to clean my makeup brushes, put it in a warm bath with lavender to relieve any stinky feet, mix it with shampoo to get a clear healthy scalp.
Danielle F.
Tampa, FL
I use this on my pimples. it smells strong, but it doesn't bother me. I love how it is multi purposed. I haven't been using it for a long time.. so I'm not sure if it will help with my bumps but I love it so far
I can't live without tea tree oil!!! It's a lifesaver!! I use it for many different reasons. I like to add a few drops to my oil diffuser to make my home smell calm and relaxing. I also use it on cuts and scraps for myself and my pets. It smells great and it's natural. Can't go wrong!
Amber M.
Fontana , CA
Love this stuff! If a blemish pops up I dab a little of this on it and the inflammation is usually gone the next morning! Tea tree oil is an amazing product! I can't remember what I did before it!
Jocelyn M.
South hadley, MA
Tea tree is one of the best things you can have in your house. It's a miracle worker. This oil like many other is a naturally remedy from curing bad breath to healing pimples to many more!!!
Michaela  B.
Marcola, OR
I am a nail tech and I can honestly recommend that Tea Tree Oil is the best thing to use if you need to get rid of nail fungus, it may take up to 8 months to a year to get noticeable results with direct application both morning and evening, Good Luck!!!
Lorraine V.
This product is very good for the scalp if you are suffering from dry itchy scalp. I would definitely recommend massaging the scalp with this oil and follow up with a tea tree shampoo.
Shanygne B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love tree oil, it's great for dry itchy scalps, great source of vitamin E & also a fungus fighter. Remember a lot goes a long way so don't let the price scare you!
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
Tea Tree oil is amazing! I'm not going to go into details, but if you do not have a little bottle of this oil in your house...search online, read and purchase one! You will love it!
Shaylie S.
Indianapolis, In
What is this used for?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Heard tea tree oil is good for the Vagina? Anyone have insight on that? What do you use it for?