Tea Tree Therapy - Pure Tea Tree Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Tiffany T.Tea Tree Therapy - Pure Tea Tree Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY TEA TREE THERAPY #11 in Tea Tree Oil

100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil  Natural Antiseptic Steam Distilled Look for these other natural Tea Tree Products: Antiseptic Cream Tea Tree & lavender Solution Toothpicks Soaps Mouthwash Toothpaste Tooth Whitener Shampoo Conditioner see more...

• Heard tea tree oil is good for the Vagina? Anyone have insight on...1 Answers
  • What is this used for?12 Answers
Tiffany T.
THIS OIL HELPS YOUR ACNE 100%!! if you are struggling with acne and little blemishes ! This is what you should get ! I had little bumps of acne in both my cheeks ! It was horrible ! I stared to apply this after I washed my face and it's the best ! The smell is strong but you'll get use to the smell but apply a drop or two before you go to bed the next day you'll see a change not drastic yet but the swelling will come down and once you keep going and using it you'll see the drastic change !! This is a must have !
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is not the exact one I have but I cannot find the same brand. I assume it's the same since mine is also 100%. I put a few drops in water, steam my face, and the next morning my pores already look less clogged. My acne has been clearing well since using it. Also follow with moisturizer to avoid over drying
Melanie A.
Charlotte, NC
Seeing as tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic, I've used this for a couple of ailments from a tea tree/hot salt water mouth wash (spit out, never swallowed) after having my wisdom teeth pulled, to a natural cleanser to rid myself of acne (I had tried evvverything and I actually saw results), to cleaning deep cuts obtained from a paddle boarding incident -I definitely suggest tea tree oil if you're looking for an effective natural alternative to an antiseptic.
Diana C.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently purchased this as an additive to my hair care routine. The way I use this is I pour it in a tiny spray bottle with some water to dilute it, then I spray it on my scalp to help with my dry scalp and it works great! I have the 2oz bottle and it will sure last me awhile.
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LOVE tea tree oil! I use it for almost EVERYTHING! I add it to my shampoo, body wash, & a few drops on my pumice stone before scrubbing my feet in the shower!
I've even found that putting a few drops on your pillows, inside of your toilet paper roll, etc makes your house smell AMAZING!
Laura A.
Im obsessed with tea tree oil, it has so many uses. I use it to help clear up acne, put a few drops on a q tip and dab on your skin. Start out once a day because it can be drying, and build up to 2 or 3 times a day as needed. Its also amazing at helping with canker sores. Using a qtip, one side to dry off the area and the other to dot on a few drops of the oil will help disinfect the spot, and offers incredible pain relief.
Kathy H.
Storm Lake, IA
I don't know where to begin with tea tree oil. I use it for many things like toothaches, cold sores, I put it my shampoo to invigorate the scalp, it is great for inhaling for congestion, sometimes I rub onto temples for headache or sinuses. it is a safe natural remedy for many things. google it.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use tea tree for lots of things and a strong smell is tough to get rid of unfortunately.
Very happy that this is a "mild" smelling tea tree, giving a clean smell and not a sharp pungent one.
Katelyn J.
springville, UT
I use tee tree oil for a lot of things. I haven't specifically used this brand, but most tee tree oils are the same. One way I use it is on my scalp, it helps with dry skin. The other way I use it is in my moisturizer, tee tree helps with blemishes and redness
Jennifer B.
I love tea tree oil. It's a great natural remedy and helps with the mouth and the skin. A lot of people can't stand the smell herbal scent but I personally like it. I also love that it doesn't sting or burn too much.
Shaylie S.
Indianapolis, In
What is this used for?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Heard tea tree oil is good for the Vagina? Anyone have insight on that? What do you use it for?