Tea Tree Therapy - Pure Tea Tree Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Tiffany T.Tea Tree Therapy - Pure Tea Tree Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY TEA TREE THERAPY

100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil  Natural Antiseptic Steam Distilled Look for these other natural Tea Tree Products: Antiseptic Cream Tea Tree & lavender Solution Toothpicks Soaps Mouthwash Toothpaste Tooth Whitener Shampoo Conditioner see more...

• Heard tea tree oil is good for the Vagina? Anyone have insight on t...2 Answers
  • What is this used for?12 Answers
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
THIS OIL HELPS YOUR ACNE 100%!! if you are struggling with acne and little blemishes ! This is what you should get ! I had little bumps of acne in both my cheeks ! It was horrible ! I stared to apply this after I washed my face and it's the best ! The smell is strong but you'll get use to the smell but apply a drop or two before you go to bed the next day you'll see a change not drastic yet but the swelling will come down and once you keep going and using it you'll see the drastic change !! This is a must have !
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
This is not the exact one I have but I cannot find the same brand. I assume it's the same since mine is also 100%. I put a few drops in water, steam my face, and the next morning my pores already look less clogged. My acne has been clearing well since using it. Also follow with moisturizer to avoid over drying
crystal c.
crystal c.
Johnson City, NY
Worked great on my daughter's kept there hair nice and shiny. The smell was great to. The smell stays in the house even after I'm done
Laura A.
Laura A.
Im obsessed with tea tree oil, it has so many uses. I use it to help clear up acne, put a few drops on a q tip and dab on your skin. Start out once a day because it can be drying, and build up to 2 or 3 times a day as needed. Its also amazing at helping with canker sores. Using a qtip, one side to dry off the area and the other to dot on a few drops of the oil will help disinfect the spot, and offers incredible pain relief.
NIcole P.
NIcole P.
Decatur, GA
I purchased this item for my fiancée because he got a break out in the back of his head. after a week of him massaging this into his scalp, the bumps started to go down and go away. he uses this on a regular basis now.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Tampa , FL
I use this on my pimples. it smells strong, but it doesn't bother me. I love how it is multi purposed. I haven't been using it for a long time.. so I'm not sure if it will help with my bumps but I love it so far
Lorraine V.
Lorraine V.
This product is very good for the scalp if you are suffering from dry itchy scalp. I would definitely recommend massaging the scalp with this oil and follow up with a tea tree shampoo.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Best stuff ever. Its magic that happens over night and it works for everything! Be careful about using to much because it will dry out your skin.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Spring, TX
I recently purchased this as an additive to my hair care routine. The way I use this is I pour it in a tiny spray bottle with some water to dilute it, then I spray it on my scalp to help with my dry scalp and it works great! I have the 2oz bottle and it will sure last me awhile.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
I use tea tree for lots of things and a strong smell is tough to get rid of unfortunately.
Very happy that this is a "mild" smelling tea tree, giving a clean smell and not a sharp pungent one.
Shaylie S.
Shaylie S.
Indianapolis, In
What is this used for?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Heard tea tree oil is good for the Vagina? Anyone have insight on that? What do you use it for?