BY TEA TREE THERAPY

Tea Tree Therapy Water Soluble Tea Tree Oil Description: Antiseptic Solution Look for these other natural Tea Tree Therapy products: 100% Tea Tree Oil, Antiseptic Cream, Antiseptic Ointment, Chest Rub, Suppositories, Tea Tree And Lavender Solution, Liquid Soap, Bar Soap, Mouthwash, Toothpaste, Tooth Whitener, Toothpicks, Shampoo, Conditioner. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Tea Tree Therapy Water Soluble Tea Tree Oil Directions For use as a mild natural antiseptic. Apply full strength to cuts, abrasions, insect bites and stings. May be diluted with 1 to 10 parts water. This product is water soluble. Ingredients: Deionized water, tea tree oil (oil of melalueca alternifolia). SD-40 alcohol (pure grain alcohol), and polysorbate-60. Warnings For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Deionized water, melaleuca oil, alcohol SD-40, Plysorbate 60. see more...

• I know tea tree oil is great for your hair. Is this a ver...1 Answers
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this is so good. tea tree is antibacterial so it has a multitude of uses. I like to mix a couple drops into my mouthwash in order to prevent tooth infections. I also will dab a small dot of tea tree oil onto any acne breakouts I'm dealing with to kill the bacterial infection and stop the spread. everyone needs a bottle of this!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tea tree oil is great for everything ! I use it for skin care, cleaning cuts, diluting it with water in a spray bottle to disinfect the house. It's all natural. While it has a strong and unique odor ... i found I've come to enjoy it over time. It's a great multi purpose product.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great, all natural and effective product all the way. It is a little bit higher priced then I would like. I normally see these at my local health food grocers. You are suppose to dilute it with water so a little bottle can last you for a while. It does have a strong scent to it. But I really like it. Multiple uses, from acne, to cleaning a wound and it can even be used after removing your makeup to get any residue that may be on your skin as well as excess oils if you have oily skin. Plus many more uses, as well.
Roger L.
Spring Valley, IL
This works wonders and heals and help keep things balanced in your health. Every one should try it
Makinzee P.
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for so many uses. Acne infections and hair issues. Can use in shampoo to keep lice away.
Alyssa C.
Canyon, TX
I use tea tree oil all the time and for everything. Love putting it in my diffuser!!!!
heather b.
Flint, TX
Great for breakouts I use this weekly on my acne prone skin helps with my problem areas
Amber W.
I absolutely LOVE tea tree oil! I use it all the time on my diffuser bracelet!
Laura G.
Navodari
Life changer! I had serious scalp problems and I mixed a few drops with my shampoo and after the first use my hair was amazing and my scalp! No more dandruff. I strongly recommend it!
Josie S.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best natural spot treatment for zits!! Never leaves behind any acne scarring and smells amazing (duh, tea tree). A total go to in my skincare routine and can be bought online on iHerb for a good price!
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know tea tree oil is great for your hair. Is this a version that can be used in my hair?

Walmart