Tea Tree Styling Gel

by Tea Tree

Add volume and shine to your hair with Tea Tree Styling Gel®. Versatile enough to use on wet or dry hair, this flexible styling product helps add dimension to any style. Conditioners leave strands with loads of shine, while lavender, tea tree oil and mint

I need something for the summer that is gentle on my hair but can help with the frizz on a muggy day. How well does it work?
Start your review of Tea Tree Styling Gel!
Noruwa I.
Davenport, FL
Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by Noruwa I.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this gel, I just happened to buy it on a whim in Ulta. I bought the firm hold gel version. I gave it a try and I love the way my hair looks. Not a big fan of the smell. A little goes a long way (I have very thick coarse hair). It gives volume and holds my curls in place. There is a crunch but honestly my hair needs it if I want my wash and go to last. It washes out easily. I don’t get flaking and my hair has a nice shine. I prefer this over the Innersense I Create Hold, I feel like my hair is more limp with that one but it still holds pretty well. Will continue to purchase.
Giselle K.
Germantown, MD
This tea tree oil styling gel smells SO GOOD, I absolutely love the smell! It also works amazingly well I would recommend.
Kira M.
Oxon Hill, MD
Great, really works . It held my hair for a long time , also has a minty feeling. It's make your hair hard. It flakes. I would not reckoned this product
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product! It takes very little (for what I use it for) and doesn’t flake. Can be put in wet or dry hair with great results. I am very happy with it so far.
nikki W.
Wake Forest, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm a die hard Paul Mitchell fan. When I transitioned I had to learn how to manage my crazy combo hair. A wash and go was just not happening. I managed to find some awesome products for my hair but I was missing one crucial part...gel. I tried many brands and none of them worked. I wanted a gel that wasn't too thick, easy to apply, lasted all day, easy to rinse out, had no build up, didn't flake, kept my hair moisturized and strong enough to hold my curls or slick back into a ponytail/bun. I wanted the perfect miracle and it was right there all along. I've used the tea tree shampoo and conditioner so I'm no stranger to the line. The gel, I will admit, smells more on the masculine side when applying but will dissipate. This gel checked all the boxes and works like a charm after my souffle. I would give this a 10/10.
ashlyn G.
Gonzales, LA
Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by ashlyn G.
Purchased at: Sephora
My husband can’t live without this product. He has extremely thick hair and it hard to find a product that will keep his hair in place. This product by Paul Mitchell does the trick and I love the smell!
Ashley M.
Wake Forest, NC
Thicker gel than most other clear gels. Smells amazing and has a slight tingle to it. Has great hold and doesn't flake. Rinsed out well. Good value for the name brand.
FRANCIS H.
LOVE this gel. Convenient size for traveling. Smells awesome. Very good hold on my hair and helps with styling. I got mine locally at a JC Penny Salon on sale. product holds hair in shape for hours. will recommend to others. Maybe a gift set would be nice.
Amanda G.
Conway, SC
I love the smell of this product ! It is light and fresh. I work very long hours and sometimes don't have time for a complicated style! This product allows me to throw it in my hair and give it a awesome beach look, that smells amazing!
Hannah V.
Easton, PA
Tea Tree Styling Gel uploaded by Hannah V.
✨cruelty free, vegan, color-safe, paraben free✨ I love the smell of this product, has natural extracts of lavender, tea tree oil, & peppermint (not too strong). Leave my hair shiny and bouncy, but is better used with other products. I would but again but would love to try out other Paul Mitchell products! 2 Pack - Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel, 6.8 oz