Tea Tree Special Wave Refresher Spray

by Tea Tree

Enjoy a sea-swept styling experience for hair with Tea Tree Wave Refresher Spray. Bring second-day beach waves or natural texture back to life with instant manageability and fresh definition. Refresh hair and mind with a unique blend of revitalizing tea tr

Can you use this spray as a leave in conditioner or is it more of a texturing spray?
Start your review of Tea Tree Special Wave Refresher Spray!
Casey S.
Tea Tree Special Wave Refresher Spray uploaded by Casey S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is just okay. It doesn’t really refresh my waves though and it sorta makes my hair more greasy. It smells great and I guess it smooths my hair a bit but I would not buy this again.
L D.
If I could give less than a star I would this is the nastiest smelling stuff I’ve ever smelled and it leaves a sticky nasty feeling on your hair you can’t even run your fingers through your own hair. I’m glad I did not buy this-my hairdresser gave it to me to try.
Jaclyn Y.
Middlebury, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
This product works amazing!! My hair is more than wavy and less than curly- it is excellent. It gives life to my curls and even wakes up second day curls!! The price is not bad and it smells really good.
Ashley P.
Lowell, MA
I love this product since I like to wear my hair wavy/ curly a huge majority of the time! It replenishes your hair immediately and it smells like a dream’ it is not crunchy and you can spray and restyle
member-40c28
I LOVE this stuff! It smells amazing and gives my hair a light wave with bounce. It provides a silky smooth feel and can be sprayed into damp hair and left alone to air dry!
Stefani V.
North Augusta, SC
this stuff is a miracle for curly hair! gives you the boost you need to keep your curls hydrated so they are bouncy and soft. And i love the scent of the tea tree it just smells so fresh and clean
Alani M.
Tucson
I love all the tee tree products, i use the shampoo and conditioner and i love them! The smell is so refreshing and it’s perfect. It’s a bit pricey but 100% worth the price. I always get compliments on how my hair smells good and i would 100% buy again.
Lauren B.
Saline, MI
This spray smells amazing and gives me these fin beachy waves. Great to use when you're a couple days past your washing. A nice way to refresh your hair.