Tea Tree Special Shampoo

by Tea Tree

Ordinary shampoos need not apply! Get a head start every morning and experience the refreshing tingle of Tea Tree Special Shampoo®. Our #1 best-selling shampoo contains special ingredients and tea tree oil to help wash away impurities leaving hair fresh, c

Is it good for your hair?
What's a general price for this pump? I wanna try this.
DooEs it really work for dandruff I’m skeptical ?
Start your review of Tea Tree Special Shampoo!
Colleen C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Colleen C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is amazing! I've tried so many different shampoos of all prices, and this is the only one that does not leave my hair immediately greasy. My hair lasts a couple of days without washing and feels great. I've used it for years and make sure to take it with me anytime I travel because I can't live without it!
Tory L.
LA
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Tory L.
Was searching for a shampoo that cleanses hair of oil build-up and doesn’t dry out your scalp. A little product definitely goes a long way! The shampoo leaves a slight tingling sensation with a scent that is not overpowering, works great for my hair (which tends to be oily at the root).
Ewa B.
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tea Tree Special Shampoo This is such a good shampoo. Delicate for the hair, super nice for dry scalp - calms everything perfectly. Keeps my oily hair up to two days more fresh than other shampoos. Bottle is hudge - will last you forever.
Eva W.
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Eva W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love Paul Mitchell’s tea tree special shampoo and conditioner. The special ingredients and tea tree oil help wash away impurities leaving hair fresh, clean, and it is color safe for all hair types. Most of the shampoo I used before left a heavy residue that weighed my hair down causing it to look oily. This shampoo is not intended to lather much, which is what I love about it. It doesn't strip my hair of the natural oils that keeps it looking and feeling healthy. I love the minty smell and how it makes my scalp feel cool and refreshing, even after a hot shower. These shampoo and conditioner combos made my hair feel silky soft without feeling greasy, weighed down or brittle. Love it! I would definitely recommend these products. If you don't like the tea tree smell I would recommend the lavender version. Tea Tree Special Shampoo
Meredith M.
Richmond, TX
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Meredith M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Helps my hair feel so healthy and it my all time favorite shampoo!! The smell isn’t too strong!
Noemi R.
russellville
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Noemi R.
It’s the best shampoo ever. Leaves ur hair moisturizer and feels a cold sensation on ur scalp. This product is worth and it’s kinda expensive but no that much.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
My husband LOVES this shampoo! He loves the scent and how it makes his scalp tingle. I’ve been resisting buying for him because of the price, but I caved when he saw how much I’ve been spending on beauty products lately 😂😂 and it’s on sale at ULTA right now!! They use this shampoo at the place he used to get his hair cut and he’s so happy to be able to use it at home now. I definitely recommend this brand and this shampoo line!
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Natasha G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been looking for shampoo to help with my dry and itchy scalp and so far I really like this. It smells great and leaves my scalp feeling very refreshed without drying my hair out. It’s also paraben-free, gluten-free, and is vegan.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
I have heard so many great things about this shampoo so I had to give it a try. It feels amazing on the scalp. I really like the cooling sensation it gives. When I ran out I didn't repurchase but I'm not sure why. I will be getting this the next time I need shampoo. Completely forgot about this stuff!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Melissa B.
My husband love, love, loves this shampoo!!! They use it at the salon where he gets his hair cut and I just started buying it for him to use at home. We tried several other brands first (because this one is pricey 😬) but none of them made his scalp tingle or his hair feel as clean and refreshed as this one. He has eczema and psoriasis, so the products that he uses are very important to him. This one is definitely a must! It retails at $35.50 for the 33.8 oz bottle, but it’s on sale now at Ulta! I definitely recommend trying it.

193 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...