Tea Tree Special Shampoo

by Tea Tree

Ordinary shampoos need not apply! Get a head start every morning and experience the refreshing tingle of Tea Tree Special Shampoo®. Our #1 best-selling shampoo contains special ingredients and tea tree oil to help wash away impurities leaving hair fresh, c

Is it good for your hair?
What's a general price for this pump? I wanna try this.
DooEs it really work for dandruff I’m skeptical ?
Start your review of Tea Tree Special Shampoo!
Lauren T.
Concord Twp, OH
My daughter has a very problematic and dry scalp. This shampoo cleansed her hair without being too harsh. The tea tree oil was also very soothing and smelled nice. We will definitely be buying this product again.
Andrea A.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this shampoo because I have a very dry scalp and get a lot of dandruff. A friend of mine recommended this shampoo and I wasn't very happy with it it dried out my hair so bad. I bought it from Ulta and returned it along with the conditioner
Mckenzie M.
Columbia City, IN
This shampoo smells just like mint. It helps dandruff and to make your scalp clean. You massage it into your scalp. It's great! Makes you have a healthy head of hair
Zakia A.
Vlissingen, Europe
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Zakia A.
This shampoo of Paul mitchell is so amazing.The whole family is using it! I like how long it last in my hair.And its very effective,just be careful if you color your hair,it works so good that the color will go out of your hear.But thats just good because it really pulls everything out of your hair!
rani -.
Zoetermeer
Love this shampoo. Cleans my hair soo well and helps with dandruff. It has such a minty feeling on my head, makes your hair feels superfresh love it. Also great for oily hair.
Sarah T.
Santa Maria, CA
This is by far my favorite shampoo brand. It is all natural so it dosen't have bad chemicals that will dry out and strip your hair. It smells so good and leaves my hair smelling amazing and so soft! I would highly recommend this shampoo for any and all hair types!
Colleen C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Colleen C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is amazing! I've tried so many different shampoos of all prices, and this is the only one that does not leave my hair immediately greasy. My hair lasts a couple of days without washing and feels great. I've used it for years and make sure to take it with me anytime I travel because I can't live without it!
Tory L.
LA
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Tory L.
Was searching for a shampoo that cleanses hair of oil build-up and doesn’t dry out your scalp. A little product definitely goes a long way! The shampoo leaves a slight tingling sensation with a scent that is not overpowering, works great for my hair (which tends to be oily at the root).
Ewa B.
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tea Tree Special Shampoo This is such a good shampoo. Delicate for the hair, super nice for dry scalp - calms everything perfectly. Keeps my oily hair up to two days more fresh than other shampoos. Bottle is hudge - will last you forever.
Eva W.
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Eva W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love Paul Mitchell’s tea tree special shampoo and conditioner. The special ingredients and tea tree oil help wash away impurities leaving hair fresh, clean, and it is color safe for all hair types. Most of the shampoo I used before left a heavy residue that weighed my hair down causing it to look oily. This shampoo is not intended to lather much, which is what I love about it. It doesn't strip my hair of the natural oils that keeps it looking and feeling healthy. I love the minty smell and how it makes my scalp feel cool and refreshing, even after a hot shower. These shampoo and conditioner combos made my hair feel silky soft without feeling greasy, weighed down or brittle. Love it! I would definitely recommend these products. If you don't like the tea tree smell I would recommend the lavender version. Tea Tree Special Shampoo

193 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...