Tea Tree Special Shampoo

by Tea Tree

Ordinary shampoos need not apply! Get a head start every morning and experience the refreshing tingle of Tea Tree Special Shampoo®. Our #1 best-selling shampoo contains special ingredients and tea tree oil to help wash away impurities leaving hair fresh, c

Is it good for your hair?
What's a general price for this pump? I wanna try this.
DooEs it really work for dandruff I’m skeptical ?
Start your review of Tea Tree Special Shampoo!
Jolene M.
Wattle Tree Lane Frankston
Amazing product smells amazing, leaves my hair and scalp all feeling amazing. Great quality wouldn't use any other Tea Tree brand shampoo
Lauren T.
Concord Twp, OH
My daughter has a very problematic and dry scalp. This shampoo cleansed her hair without being too harsh. The tea tree oil was also very soothing and smelled nice. We will definitely be buying this product again.
Andrea A.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this shampoo because I have a very dry scalp and get a lot of dandruff. A friend of mine recommended this shampoo and I wasn't very happy with it it dried out my hair so bad. I bought it from Ulta and returned it along with the conditioner
Mckenzie M.
Columbia City, IN
This shampoo smells just like mint. It helps dandruff and to make your scalp clean. You massage it into your scalp. It's great! Makes you have a healthy head of hair
Maddisun S.
melbourne
It’s so hard to find good and healthy shampoos for the hair but if it’s tea tree I trust these products 100% it’s helped re grow and have my hair a shine no shampoo has ever given before 10/10
Casey C.
Tasmania
So good it helps my hair so nice and fresh and it’s all natural which is good for the environment
Courtney N.
Rutherford
I love this shampoo so much. It is quite drying so I only use it when my scalp is in need of a deep clean, i alternate between this and the Bondi Boost hair growth shampoo and it works really well for me. I have the 1L bottle and a little goes a long way so it should last me a good while.
Sarah T.
Santa Maria, CA
This is by far my favorite shampoo brand. It is all natural so it dosen't have bad chemicals that will dry out and strip your hair. It smells so good and leaves my hair smelling amazing and so soft! I would highly recommend this shampoo for any and all hair types!
Colleen C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Colleen C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is amazing! I've tried so many different shampoos of all prices, and this is the only one that does not leave my hair immediately greasy. My hair lasts a couple of days without washing and feels great. I've used it for years and make sure to take it with me anytime I travel because I can't live without it!
Tory L.
LA
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Tory L.
Was searching for a shampoo that cleanses hair of oil build-up and doesn’t dry out your scalp. A little product definitely goes a long way! The shampoo leaves a slight tingling sensation with a scent that is not overpowering, works great for my hair (which tends to be oily at the root).

193 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...