Tea Tree Special Shampoo

by Tea Tree

Ordinary shampoos need not apply! Get a head start every morning and experience the refreshing tingle of Tea Tree Special Shampoo®. Our #1 best-selling shampoo contains special ingredients and tea tree oil to help wash away impurities leaving hair fresh, c

Is it good for your hair?
What's a general price for this pump? I wanna try this.
DooEs it really work for dandruff I’m skeptical ?
Start your review of Tea Tree Special Shampoo!
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Tea Tree Special Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany L.
I have always struggled with dandruff and my husband struggles with psoriasis and this has saved us both. We have tried other tea tree products but none as effective as this. The sensations is so invigorating and feels like a salon treatment at home.
Mellisa T.
Tweed, ON
Love this product. Makes my head tingly & cool while washing. Feels amazing after. Winter time my head gets very dry, this def helps!! I recommend.
LaVerne B.
Winnipeg , MB
This is a great shampoo. I have fine hair and it adds volume and shine. It smells real nice and lathers up good, I use with the tea tree conditioner. I recommend this shampoo.
Elle R.
Burnaby, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
Ive purchased this shampoo several times. It works amazing for all types of hair, honestly. In my opinion it works on whatever you hit issue is. You can see how healthy it keeps your hair too by all the comments you’ll start getting from people. And because of the tea tree oil it’s antibacterial, and I think it makes a great clarifying shampoo for those who need it. Trust me it will leave your hair feeling AHH!!! 💆🏻‍♀️
Alyssa M.
Thunder Bay
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I use this because in the winter I get a very dry itchy scalp. Tea tree solves that, but normally it’s too harsh and drys out hair. Well, not with this!! It’s moisturizing but strong enough to heal the scalp and eliminate dandruff and itches. You only need the smallest amount and it lathers great. A little pricey but lasts forever. I have super thick hair and the 1L usually lasts me about 5-6 months.
Lee-Ann S.
Truro, NS
I’ve been using this for 3 years now and I love how clean my hair feels. I also use it preventatively against lice.
Julie L.
Kemptville, ON
My hair stylist recommended this shampoo for my kids. I have started using it and I love it. My hair has not felt this nice in years. Clean and full of body and does not strip my colour. The scent is a touch strong but not bothersome enough to make me ever switch back.
Jill H.
Airdrie, AB
This smells like a spa! it is very lightweight and feels so natural. It lathers up really well and leaves your hair feeling light. Perhaps the better out of most of the tea tree shampoos ive tried, and permeates your hair with this fresh scent, I would buy again. PAUL MITCHELL by Paul Mitchell
Ashton J.
Calgary , AB
I use tea tree shampoos in my daughter's hair during the school months. We were recommended as it repels headlice. Smell is great, good price, and nice packaging. Their hair is always soft and full of body. I'd highly recommend!
Carolyn R.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my favourite shampoo and I absolutely love it! This makes my hair feels so great, my scalp feels clean and love the peppermint scent and tingly feeling! definitely recommed

193 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...