Tea Tree Special Conditioner

by Tea Tree

Iss this for thin hair?
Iss this for thin hair?
Hey There Has anyone had any success with this hair product for thinning hair or thin hair?
Start your review of Tea Tree Special Conditioner!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer R.
I purchased this five years out at #FantasticSams when my kid's school broke out with headlice, I was informed this could help keep it away. We haven't gotten them since (🤞🏼). The smell is soooooo amazing and relaxing. A little high when you have four kids to wash but it's worth it. I would recommend this. Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo
Alejandra L.
Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by Alejandra L.
Purchased at: CVS
I recommend it. leaves a refreshing sensation on the scalp. I like this product. Tea Tree Special Conditioner
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this conditioner by Paul Mitchell. Leaves hair feeling clean and smooth. Great price.
Sara G.
Griffith, IN
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling soft and light after my shower. It's easily detangled with this and brushing it hurts less since my hair is very thick and coarse.
Sydney M.
Pottsville, PA
Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by Sydney M.
Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by Sydney M.
10/10 Solid product. Even though this is normally a bit high for my price range, I am hooked. The scent is perfect, and my hair is so silky now! My hair is pretty long and I only need two pumps, so the bottles last a long time. Along side the shampoo, Paul Mitchell made an unstoppable duo. Together they really are repairing my hair. I plan on buying more, and maybe trying some different scents.
Cheyanne A.
Nokomis
I dye my hair a lot and finally am trying to ge back to my natural color a bright blond. Because I dye my hair so much it falls out easily and gets super thin. This conditioner helped stop my hair from getting so thin. I’m in love with this conditioner and definitely will be buying more of it!
Lydimar F.
Fort Myers, FL
Tea Tree Special Conditioner uploaded by Lydimar F.
Both the conditioner and the shampoo are heaven in a bottle. The smell is absolutely delicious and, the feeling on your scalp is fantastic. You can feel it working on your scalp and it’s so refreshing. Your hair really thanks you when you use these products. I love them! [product:paul-mitchell-tea-tree-special-conditioner,-1014-ounce]
Darcy C.
Wellsville, ny
This product smells amazing, its very light and clarifying. I have blonde hair that's very brittle and it helped improved the quality of my hair tremendously!
Megan L.
Arlington, VA
This is the absolute best hair shampoo/ conditioner product every. First of all I love the scent and it doesn't feel like its adding a lot of gunk and residue to your hair. I do have an issue with dandruff and this doesn't necessarily get rid of it or help it but it doesn't make it worse either
Rachel H.
Downingtown, PA
This is an amazing conditioner! I have curly hair, i found this to be the only conditioner that could untangle the knots in my hair without raking a brush through my hair after use! Smells wonderfully too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...