Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by rachel j.

BY THE BODY SHOP

our tea tree skin clearing facial wash, infused with community trade tea tree oil, cleanses blemished skin. a refreshing lather removes impurities and excess oil, leaving skin feeling purified. use daily for less shiny, mattified, visibly clearer results. - 1094652 see more...

rachel j.
Northeast
Purchased at: ULTA
Tea tree oil is amazing: astringent, refreshing, and antimicrobial. This face wash does a great job of capturing it's magic. It's deep cleaning, and gives that refreshing, minty, cool sensation. It can be over drying if used too often, but compared to other acne washes, it's gentle and effective. When used along with the Body Shop Tea Tree Toner, there's no inflamed oily problem it can't conquer.
Sarah W.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash works for my skin so well. I don’t experience dryness after using it nor does my skin break out more than usual. The smell is alright (it’s tea tree oil so it depends on whether or not you actually like that scent). This product is up there as one of my top favorites.
Bhavi K.
Levittown, NY
Love this product. I really feel like my skin is cleaner and clearer after using this.
Amelia R.
Nottingham
I LOVE this face wash. After I’ve washed my face I always feel really refreshed and super clean. It also doesn’t irritate spots and helps minimise and get rid of them. I only discovered this a few months ago but since then it’s become a constant part of my skincare routine, I LOVE it.