Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

our tea tree skin clearing facial wash, infused with community trade tea tree oil, cleanses blemished skin. a refreshing lather removes impurities and excess oil, leaving skin feeling purified. use daily for less shiny, mattified, visibly clearer results. - 1094713

I have the tea tree oil and I absolutely love it. Is this better than that, should I get it?
Start your review of Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash!
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Gina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely wonderful ❤️. Great for anyone who has rosacea, psoriasis. Leaves the face feeling fresh and clean. Wouldn't change anything about it, great value and quality and affordable. Very satisfied with the results of it.
Nancy M.
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Nancy M.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you have dry skin like me I don’t recommend this cleanser. I feel like it’s more for people with oily skin. It’s kind of a harsh cleanser with a strong scent.
ÅBBÝŽ R.
Cumberland, MD
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by ÅBBÝŽ R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this facial wash its super light weight and super effective! I do recommend using some sort of oil or moisturizer on your face after because it will dry your skin out with constant use.
Milly M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Love this helps with acne and it’s a very good cleansing wash. It’s a bit more luxurious in the price but it does help the skin.
Stephannie E.
Griffin, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this face wash! I leaves my face fresh without drying it out. It assists with breakouts and feels luxurious without a luxurious price. My whole family uses it and will continue to. Best face wash I have tried on my very dry skin. Will buy again and again.
Ashlynn W.
It's pretty good but it makes your face dry so I had to use a moisturizer after it but other than that I have nothing bad to say about it. The packaging was nothing too fancy. At Ulta I got it just as the bottle itself. It also wasn't too expensive. 👍👍
Nini L.
Wilmington, DE
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Nini L.
I don't like it very much, because I have sensitive and dry skin, and this is for oily skin.. It dries my skin a lot, but it isn't very bad... I think it would be better for oily skin.. 🥰🥰
Maggie K.
St, AB
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Maggie K.
If you have sensitive skin this probably won’t be for you. It definitely can be irritating at times for me. Overall it’s not. A bad face wash but I think it’s definitely over priced and for that reason I will not be repurchasing it.
Miranda N.
New Castle, DE
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Miranda N.
Despite my positive attitude towards this company, I probably had high expectations, so this cleansing gel is not effective. The tea tree line belongs to the problematic, acne-prone skin, although my face just dried out, and after washing I had a burning sensation, with no effect on even a small rash. The smell is very sharp and uncomfortable. not recommendedThe Body Shop
sophio S.
Wilmington, DE
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by sophio S.
this is skin clearing wash, it is so fresh and inlove this product very much, it clear all of dusts on our skinsTHE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner