Tea Tree Skin Care Kit

by Tea Tree Skin Care Kit

I Really need something that helps me to get rid of my face acne ?
Tea Tree Skin Care Kit What Is the benefits of this product??? What kind of condition does It give To your skin? Does It soften It or does It cleanse It.
Is it good for  sensitive skin
Start your review of Tea Tree Skin Care Kit !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The cost for these products are kind of pricey, as The Body Shop products tend to be, but they smell very nice and leave your skin feeling great.in reviews
I think it's a very good product and i think it works the most out of all of my other skin care products! in reviews
Brenda C.
Springfield, OR
I used this when I have problem zits or ones that won't surface and are painful. Two days of using these twice a day and my face is clear. Especially like the tea tree gel swab for defined application, especially blemishes on my neck.
Melissa W.
Buffalo, NY
I began using the Body Shop Tea Tree oil products about 3 years ago. I've purchased the same 4 products almost every time! The face wash (of course), the toner, night time face lotion and the pore minimizer. I love the way my face feels afterwards and the nice clean look it gives me. Would definitely recommend these products
Jessica S.
I love how it helps clear your skin and tighten your skin so no dirty stuff will go in or out definitely recommend this it is so awesome try it out and share your review with us so we’ll learn more about your experience:))
Jessica C.
Oregon City, OR
I can not stand this stuff! I would love to be able to use it but my skin is allergic to it and it makes me break out so bad. It's not just me that has this problem though, a lot of people I know can't use it either, it makes them break out or their skin red and sore.
William S.
Springfield, MO
I have pretty bad skin and this helped so much to sooth it. My skin is normally very dry or very oily and this definitely helped so much. Its my girlfriends bit she told me to use it and I don't regret it.
shania M.
1500 N bluegrove rd
Is wonderful is it a mazing skin care is a good on the body you can wash your face and and with it and it's so treatment is very oily and it helps with dry skin and if you just want some more year wiser this will really help for your skin and it really works like it we'll see some achievement Dancing Days
Vishra P.
I love tea tree shampoo and conditioner, it's super refreshing and make my hair feel healthy. But the skin care products by tea tree make me break out very much. My skin feels sore and get very red. Instead of hydrating my skin I feel it drys my skin out very much. I wouldn't recommend the harsh skin product if you have sensitive and acne pro skin.
Jenine M.
Los Angeles, CA
When I tell you that this combo has changed my skin for the better! The tea tree can smell kinda medicinal but in a good clean way. I used the complete set and was amazed at my results.
trevor M.
San Antonio, TX
This product it really awesome like it's my go to every other day which is a good best result by the way and it looks go on your vanity and also feels great on the skin very moisturizing and firming doesn't tighten the skin though I recommend it and I actually love the smell of it and everything about it I hope u guys do too.
Rae N.
One of the best skin care kits I've used! Makes your skin feel great, packaging is bright and unique. Great product!

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tialoni K.
il y a 4 ans
Paige B. il y a 2 ans
The tea tree helps with acne. Tea tree is a natural disinfectant. The face wash and the toner help cleanse the skin and the lotion helps soften the skin.
Vincent V.
Arizona
il y a 4 ans
Tea Tree Skin Care Kit I would love to try your products they seem awesome. Good review and shares your products
Irem H. il y a 4 ans
Their organic tee trea oil is awesome for spots!!!! Works wonders