Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTea Tree
Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo

Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo

by Tea Tree

Gently cleanse the scalp and remove impurities with Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo. This color-safe shampoo features our exclusive Regeniplex® blend which includes Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng to prime the scalp for thic

I Have an auto immune thyroid disease, and a wonderful side effect that comes along with it is hair loss/thinning hair. I have used Nioxin before, which made the hair I already have grow longer, but didn’t stimulate new hair growth in the areas I’m thinning... Has anyone tried this product? Or can anyone throw me some suggestions? Two side notes: 1.) I can’t take biotin, as it can alter thyroid lab results. 2.) I’m totally new to this app, so I hope I’m doing this right!!😏🤙🏼
I have a thinning spot at crown of my head from constantly wearing a ponytail for work. Is this product worth the money? Has anyone have any luck using it?
I’m thinking about buying this I’m wondering if it really works . Is it worth it?
Start your review of Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo!
Jesse R.
Walnut Bottom, PA
Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo uploaded by Jesse R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this shampoo an I also use the conditioner!! My husband let his hair grow out an doing so he was shedding like a dog so I was on the hunt for a good shampoo an someone told me to try this an I’m so glad I did!! It’s very runny but it lathers up very nicely an leaves your hair looking amazing an smelling bomb!! After using for about three weeks he hardly even sheds now so it definitely works!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is experiencing their hair thinning away!!! Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo
salome N.
Wilmington, DE
Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo uploaded by salome N.
Friends, the first thing I want to tell you is that I could not afford a shampoo, and that is why I named another firm. Because I want to tell you about this shampoo, it fights hair loss. It has a pleasant smell and is a great shampoo for hair loss. The shampoo shown in the photo I posted is not really marked but it really does stop hair loss
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo made my hair fall out!!! This was my first time trying this shampoo and I was using this solely for 3 weeks. With it being the only part of my haircare routine that I had made any changes to, I know this is what caused big handfuls of hair to fall out. If I could give this no stars I would. I hope others considering using this read the reviews because there are many others that had the same experience that I did. Thankfully I caught it fairly early on and discontinued use. This is NOT worth the $32 I spent and I would NOT recommend to anyone ever.
Joanna D.
Navarre, FL
Gives my fine, thin hair volume and fullness. You can feel tingling at the scalp. Works very well. Highly recommend.
Krissie B.
Crossett, AR
I love this product so much because it makes my hair feel so soft and I love the fact that it keeps my hair moisturized and feeling good all the time ❤️💓
Ligibell S.
After having my 2nd baby my hair loss was like never before. I literally had bald spots. After my sister in law recommended this product to me I noticed an immediate difference and after a few months my hair is growing back and stronger than ever. Not to mention, it smells AMAZING!! Definitely my FAVORITE product!!!
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
First of all, the smell of this product is wonderful! Like all the PM tea tree line! It smells like Aveda products but for half the price! Secondly, this product cleans my oily hair really well. When I first started using it I felt like it removed a lot of build up! It leaves my hair feeling soft and it keeps it from tangling, which keeps it from breaking!
Kelli C.
Janesville, WI
It made my scalp feel cleaner than other shampoos while washing my hair. I only used it for a month or two after buying it at a hairdressers but couldn't find it again later. It was refreshing.
Raghad I.
Toronto
Smells amaaaazinggg and made my hair sooo smooth. I love how it felt on my hair and my hair looked great afterwards
Laverne J.
Seems to be working on the hair loss, but makes my hair very greasy shortly afterwards, I may aswell not have washed it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...