Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTea Tree
Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo

Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo

by Tea Tree

Gently cleanse the scalp and remove impurities with Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo. This color-safe shampoo features our exclusive Regeniplex® blend which includes Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng to prime the scalp for thic

I Have an auto immune thyroid disease, and a wonderful side effect that comes along with it is hair loss/thinning hair. I have used Nioxin before, which made the hair I already have grow longer, but didn’t stimulate new hair growth in the areas I’m thinning... Has anyone tried this product? Or can anyone throw me some suggestions? Two side notes: 1.) I can’t take biotin, as it can alter thyroid lab results. 2.) I’m totally new to this app, so I hope I’m doing this right!!😏🤙🏼
I have a thinning spot at crown of my head from constantly wearing a ponytail for work. Is this product worth the money? Has anyone have any luck using it?
I’m thinking about buying this I’m wondering if it really works . Is it worth it?
Start your review of Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo!
Jesse R.
Walnut Bottom, PA
Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo uploaded by Jesse R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this shampoo an I also use the conditioner!! My husband let his hair grow out an doing so he was shedding like a dog so I was on the hunt for a good shampoo an someone told me to try this an I’m so glad I did!! It’s very runny but it lathers up very nicely an leaves your hair looking amazing an smelling bomb!! After using for about three weeks he hardly even sheds now so it definitely works!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is experiencing their hair thinning away!!! Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo made my hair fall out!!! This was my first time trying this shampoo and I was using this solely for 3 weeks. With it being the only part of my haircare routine that I had made any changes to, I know this is what caused big handfuls of hair to fall out. If I could give this no stars I would. I hope others considering using this read the reviews because there are many others that had the same experience that I did. Thankfully I caught it fairly early on and discontinued use. This is NOT worth the $32 I spent and I would NOT recommend to anyone ever.
Joanna D.
Navarre, FL
Gives my fine, thin hair volume and fullness. You can feel tingling at the scalp. Works very well. Highly recommend.
Krissie B.
Crossett, AR
I love this product so much because it makes my hair feel so soft and I love the fact that it keeps my hair moisturized and feeling good all the time ❤️💓
Ligibell S.
After having my 2nd baby my hair loss was like never before. I literally had bald spots. After my sister in law recommended this product to me I noticed an immediate difference and after a few months my hair is growing back and stronger than ever. Not to mention, it smells AMAZING!! Definitely my FAVORITE product!!!
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
First of all, the smell of this product is wonderful! Like all the PM tea tree line! It smells like Aveda products but for half the price! Secondly, this product cleans my oily hair really well. When I first started using it I felt like it removed a lot of build up! It leaves my hair feeling soft and it keeps it from tangling, which keeps it from breaking!
mary N.
I bought the 1000ml bottles for $19.99 from the Ulta sale. Conditioner was also $19.99. I didn't like this product as it made my scalp itchy. it did try it for about 2 months, it foamed up well, and smells really nice. it's a bit watery, but i had to stop, as it wasn't cleaning my scalp very well and was itching a lot.
dianna C.
Forest Park, GA
Definitely doesnt work for me, but it has my hair smelling nice. Ive been using it for a month along with the conditioner
Maria A.
oklahoma city
I enjoy this shampoo. It’s moisturizing and definitely has helped some with my hair fall and I’m noticing some new growth after using this for a couple months.
Kelly M.
Wilmington, DE
I like this shampoo. I bought it not really for thinning hair, but more for breakage. I haven’t used it consistently enough to see any affect on the breakage but its overall a nice shampoo. It does not lather that much but my hair definately feels clean after without feeing stripped.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...