Hair CareTea Tree
Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Root Lift Foam

Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Root Lift Foam

by Tea Tree

Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Root Lift Foam is perfect for volumizing and texturizing. Ingredients such as Vitamin E, panthenol and cornstarch plump strands for thicker, fuller-looking hair, all in an eco-friendly, non-aerosol dispenser. Fragrance: inspired by

I have colored blond hair. What product will be good for makes it silky and what kind moisturizer to use?
Where can u get this i cant find it anywhere? I dont have a sephora around but i have an ulta and they dont havr it in store or online even
Start your review of Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Root Lift Foam!
Casey S.
Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Root Lift Foam uploaded by Casey S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This works pretty well to lift your roots. I just always forget to put it in when my hair is wet... it smells good and didn’t get your hair gunky like some products do. Overall I probably will not buy this again I would but another product but it’s not a bad product.
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
This product just ok. I didn’t noticed any bit of difference and when I squeezed the bottle it actually cracked all the way around. Now if I try to use it it’s coming out of everywhere. No way would I purchase this. I’m glad it was a gift cause If I would’ve bought this I would’ve been really upset.
Noemi A.
Purchased at: CVS
Paul Mitchell Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Root Lift I love Paul Mitchell Scalp Care leaves your hair full With volume and clean.
La Unica M.
No scent i really didnt like it. I always use things that have a great scent to it and this product didnt wowwww me
claudia J.
I really like the Paul Mitchell brand so I bought this product to see if it worked with my thin hair, it has a very good texture, it is easy to apply, it has helped me to give volume to my hair.
grace H.
i love it!! i actually gave it to all my co workers as their gift for christmas last year and they all have told me they love it! game changer!
Molly T.
Wyoming, NY
Don’t use this personally, but I use it on clients on a daily basis! The smell isn’t the greatest, definitely a personal thing because some people like it, but it works amazingly! Good volume and lift that lasts all day without being crunchy! And super lightweight!
Jess S.
San Diego, CA
Texture isn’t great on fine thinning hair which isn’t acceptable since that’s literally the hair it’s made for. Mild volume bump.
Rachel R.
Salem, OR
This smells amazing! I felt like when I used this I didn’t shed as much hair. This is a great product. Makes hair soft too. I could smell this in my hair for days. Must try if you have thinning hair.
Gabby G.
Fresno, CA
Coming from a former student, non biased lol these products from Paul Mitchell although a little pricey definitely worth investing in