Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTea Tree
#RootedInGreen Special Care Duo Set

Tea Tree #RootedInGreen Tea Tree Special Care Duo Set

by Tea Tree

Tea Tree #RootedInGreen proudly supports Reforest'Action, an environmental organization that plants trees worldwide in the areas where they're needed most. Stock up and save on your favorite Tea Tree products. This limited edition care duo set contains: Te

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tea Tree #RootedInGreen Tea Tree Special Care Duo Set!
Hannah S.
Claremore, OK
I wanted to like this so much, but it dried my hair out. After rinsing it out, my hair was like stripped. It smells so good though, but wouldn't continue to use.
Krissy C.
Nappanee, IN
I used to use this until I found out tea tree oil is toxic for dogs. But really loved how it worked and how amazing it made my hair and scalp feel.
Gina G.
I used this shampoo but it is not my favorite, I feel that at first it worked for me but then no longer, it seems to me that the price is a bit expensive.
Crystal W.
Waurika, OK
Absolutely love this shampoo & conditioner! Love the invigorating smell& & the tingling sensation! Cleans well without drying, leaves hair manageable & soft!!
Kathryn K.
Chico, CA
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner on & off for 3 years and my dandruff isn’t as bad as it used to be. My hair color doesn’t fade as bad as it usually does with other shampoos and my hair also doesn’t frizz as much. The smell is amazing of this shampoo and it leaves my scalp feeling refreshed at the end.
Tiffany C.
Eielson Afb, AK
Love this Shampoo and Conditioner. It’s a great head lice prevention if you have school aged kids. Be careful if you have color treated hair. It’s a clarifying shampoo so it will strip your color.
Jasmine R.
Reidsville , GA
Love, love ,love this product. I use it once a day and gives my hair so much volume and thickness. It also has a wonderful smell and leaves your hair smelling amazing. Highly recommend!
Miranda M.
South St Paul, MN
This product has helped me so much with my hair! My hair has legit never looked so good! My hair feel so healthy since I’ve used this product! This is definitely a must buy and a product I cannot go without!!
Amare S.
Manhattan, KS
These products are great clarifying products that are great when you are experiencing product buildup.
mary G.
Rochester, NY
This is literally in my all-time favorite shampoo ever it's relaxing especially when it's in the hot shower the smell is amazing I usually don't like tea tree oil but this is like tea tree oil than men super common and makes my hair smell amazing I absolutely love this product

Looking for your answer?