BeautyHairHair ProductsTea Tree
#RootedInGreen Lemon Sage Care Duo Set

Tea Tree #RootedInGreen Lemon Sage Care Duo Set

by Tea Tree

Tea Tree #RootedInGreen proudly supports Reforest'Action, an environmental organization that plants trees worldwide in the areas where they're needed most. Stock up and save on your favorite Tea Tree products. This limited edition care duo set contains: Le

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tea Tree #RootedInGreen Lemon Sage Care Duo Set!
Victoria O.
Liverpool, Merseyside
This products lathers really well and gets the job done! It smells really nice too. Been using it for a minute now and I am Saturday with it
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Tea Tree #RootedInGreen Lemon Sage Care Duo Set uploaded by Amanda M.
I visited a hotel that offered this shampoo and have tried the tea tree version but was amazed with how refreshed my hair felt afterwards. I wash my hair almost every day and typically let it air dry and this was perfect! It smells incredible, provides a nice volume, and is moisturizing! Would definitely recommend to others.
Francisco E.
Lewisburg, PA
My hotel has this and I enjoy using it every time. Residence inn for the win in this. Especially since I don’t have to buy it
Brandon E.
Russellville , AR
This product does not really thicken hair. I use it for the smell alone. Fresh clean and Citrus
Rejoice M.
mersch
When i say this is the best thing that has ever happened to my hair. Believe it because I have never seen a custard which works and defines mu curls that much.
Melyssa G.
American Fork, UT
I rece8ved as a gift from my brother. It works great but i just did not like the smell. Tea tree smells a little overwhelming for me. I personally will not purchase due to smell but the product does work great.
Jatavia H.
New Orleans, LA
Brought this for my mom on her birthday. It has a smooth feel and smells really good. I would recommend for bath lovers to soak.
Sam B.
This product was just okay. I didn’t love the smell of it. Not a huge fan of lemon scent in hair but my brother always steals this shampoo from me.
Cassie E.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is the best smelling hair product on the market! It made my hair silky smooth and lathered up so nice!
linda M.
plano
It’s okay makes my head cold and refreshing but makes my hair greasy next day Smells great tho

Looking for your answer?