BY KAL

Kal - 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil - 0.5 oz. (15 ml) Kal 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil is used for antseptic. Pure Tea Tree Oil cools and soothes your skin. Kal formulas are based on the observation and research of healthcare practitioners and scientists. Combining... see more...

Abi J.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Honestly, essential oils are the way to go. I love using them for every little thing! The tea tree oil is good for pretty much anything going on with your skin. You can use it for a sore throat, scars and so much more!
Adalgisa V.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I read somewhere that tea tree oil was good for scars, so I've been using it on my acne scars and they have cleared up so well. I really recommend it because it's gentle enough, effective, and smells good.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Tea tree oil is great! you can rub it on your neck when you have a sore throat and it takes away the pain. it also works great for keeping head lice away if you mix it with your shampoo and conditioner.
Synthia G.
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN
Tree oil I love this stuff out some drops in your kids shampoo to prevent lice it also works great on your skin for acne or blackheads I love the smell
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Tea tree oil is an essential oil everyone, male/female, should own. Its good for spot treating acne, good for large pores, and to put in hair.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
I love tea tree oil. It's prefect for spot treating acne. It's nice to use a carrier oil but I love it
Kattarina N.
Kattarina N.
I feel like Tea tree could cure almost anything so I feel like I use it so much with this brand.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Good for more than just acne. Rub between your toes to prevent athletes foot or other fungus
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my tea tree oil. There are so many uses for it. You can look up these uses online
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this oil. It is like a natural antibiotiic for skin infections. It is also very good on the skin and for problems with nails. It has helped me with a nail fungus and mosquitoes bites. I always have one jar a home and use it on every skin condition.