Tea Tree Oil by CHI for Unisex - 25 oz Shampoo

by CHI

Tea Tree Oil by CHI for Unisex - 25 oz Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tea Tree Oil by CHI for Unisex - 25 oz Shampoo!
Makes any kind of hair shine and look healthy. Lasts for a whole day and smells amazing. Really thick oil so you don't have to use a lot.
Brunswick, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
It’s hard to find a good Tea Tree Shampoo, but this is a very solid shampoo. When used in conjuction with the Tea Tree Conditioner they leave your hair soft and fresh smelling all day. Guys, when was the last time a female was impressed by the smell of your hair? This will fix that.
TEA TREE OIL is amazing for almost anything. I was excited to see that they had a shampoo with tea tree oil in it. if you have damaged hair or brittle hair this will turn that around. its a miracle in a bottle.
oman
it had a strong  smell but its okay  Leaves scalp feeling refreshed and clean!! best for dry sclap  A bit pricey, but worth it. Does not harm or fade colored hair..long lasting  i have straight, medium thick hair and I've been having trouble finding a balance between not causing too much buildup, and not drying out with  this shampoo is perfect highly recommended Tea Tree Oil by CHI for Unisex - 25 oz Shampoo
London
I’ve had a super itchy scalp for the longest time and no shampoo or prescription shampoo was helping. I finally resorted to tea tree oil shampoos and I’ve found that this one works the best! My scalp is no longer itchy and my hair has never felt healthier! I’ve tried so many other tea tree oil shampoos but this one is by far the best!
to be honest i just bought it and I am still trying to figure out if it works for my hair. I know it helps when dandruff which is why i bought it but i HATE the way it smells. I do not like tea tree but I've heard so many good thinga about it i wanted to try it.
Oklahoma City, OK
I would recommend this product to anybody that is suffering with dry scalp or dandruff! The Teatree helps tremendously and that she shampoo formula is perfect in itself! I would recommend to anybody, this product is in my regular cycle
I love love love the smell of this product! It’s so calming and makes my scalp feel clean. It really calms the frizziness of my hair! It’s very long lasting too! I would definitely buy again.
Pekin, IL
Love the smell! Great for dry scalp and oily scalp. It’s cleansing properties are awesome! It is also one of the only color safe tea tree shampoos out there! It’s a great choice compared to alternatives and a good price point. Satisfied and would recommend to others.
Mt Prospect, IL
Shampoo is okay good price lasts a long time and it lathers and smells good. Just my scalp is sensitive and this left me a little dry. I do love the brand regardless. Just not completely compatible to my self

Looking for your answer?