Tea Tree Oil by CHI for Unisex - 25 oz Shampoo

by CHI

Tea Tree Oil by CHI for Unisex - 25 oz Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tea Tree Oil by CHI for Unisex - 25 oz Shampoo!
Really great suthes your scalp and is like a fresh start for your hair really recomend it also helped me get rid of bad untreated hair
Maricopa , AZ
This is the best shampoo and conditioner there is. My hair has never felt better or looked better. I really do recommend this product.
Independence, OH
Definitely great if you have oily hair and want to cleanse for lasting shine without stripping your hair or being overly oily.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells good but doesn't do what it claims. My hair looks dry and rough. Wasted of my.money. won't be recommending this one from chi
love this product and find many uses for it.  I also like the size as it's easy to travel with or just throw in my makeup bag.
Newport , TN
This shampoo makes my hair feel so clean . It smells kinda minty in a way. I like the way it smells and makes my hair feel
Jacksonville , FL
Love this shampoo when I’m having a bit of dry scalp! I don’t love the smell of tea tree oil, but I can’t deny how well it works!
Edison, NJ
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Huntington, WV
The tea tree oil makes my hair super soft and it also helps my hair grow longer. The smell is amazing and not over powering.
This is definitely one of my favorite brands that I use all the time! I would recommend it to all of my friends and family!

Looking for your answer?