Tea Tree Oil Acne Spot Treatment Imported From Germany Contains Acne Fighting

Tea Tree Oil Acne Spot Treatment Imported From Germany Contains Acne Fighting

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tea Tree Oil Acne Spot Treatment Imported From Germany Contains Acne Fighting!
How would you rate this product?
Schramberg, Baden Württemberg
Tea Tree Oil Acne Spot Treatment Imported From Germany Contains Acne Fighting uploaded by Achileia B.
I am always skeptical about this kind of products. I mean I used a lot of them and none did what it promises. I don’t have acne but I tend to get pimples on my period and also now with having to wear a mask daily I do get some pimples around my chin area. So the other day I was at this grocery store and this when I saw this product. To be honest the only thing that made me buy it, are these big green words “ PHARMA QUALITY TEA TREE OIL” written on the packaging. Don’t ask me why, but I find that to be fancy ahahaha! Ok so bottom line is that I love it!!! No kidding! Like from the first application the redness of one pimple I have right now on my forehead ( I know... eeww) it’s gone!!! Like gone, for real!! I will definitely repurchase it.

Looking for your answer?