Tea Tree Oil

Tea Tree Oil is commonly used in a number of cosmetic and beauty applications. Tea Tree Oil has been a part of Australia's Aboriginal culture for thousands of years based on its powerful cleansing properties. NOW(R) Tea Tree Oil is 100% pure, steam-distilled from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, and mixes well with many other essential oils.

Cam it be used for reaction to poison ivy and help with thinning hair at the crown of the head?
[product:now-foods-tea-tree-oil] ? What do you use this for ? Curious on everyones go to
[product:now-foods-tea-tree-oil] ? Does this smell sort of astringent? Something has changed in the brand I used to buy in the scent and I would like an astringent scent in my tea tree?
Start your review of Tea Tree Oil!
Product Highlights
It does sting a little bit but it does the job.in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,019 reviews
Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Letty S.
Tea Tree Oil is so versatile, but it's also one of my guilty pleasures - I add it to my shampoo because I love the way it makes my scalp tingle. I used to spend a lot of money on name-brand Tea Tree Shampoo, but now I just make my own at home. Not to mention I add tea tree oil to sugar scrubs, foot baths, scrapes, bites, blemishes, and household cleaners.
Shakeina W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tea tree is a great antibacterial essential oil. I use this in many ways, on a fresh cut, on my skin with a carrier oil, in my shampoo to combat dandruff, but mostly in a relaxing bath. The Now company can be a bit pricy, I find this at Sprouts. Tea Tree Oil
Sylvia L.
Sacramento, CA
There are many uses to tea tree oil and it once you get used to the smell, it's nice. I've bought products with it and I've made my own toiletries with it. It's nice both ways.
Carolina P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tea tree is my favorite oil . I like to put it on acne , shampoo , anything I want to clean really good
Danielle B.
Greer, SC
Great tea tree oil. So many uses! Great smell, high quality and a brand you can trust.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Ok, I know this may be TMI. I am a firm believer in holistic medicine. Tea tree oil is completely effective treating, um, yeast infections. No need using that nasty cream (I bet a man created that) and having to endure that for several days. This brand is awesome for this situation. Highly, highly recommend!
Tanaya P.
Wilton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been mix ing this tea tree oil with many different oil such as almond oil or grape seed oil. This tea tree oil has very strong sense and give my skin cool sensation after apply.
Katelyn Z.
Tidioute, PA
Every kind of oil I’ve tried from this brand has been such good quality for use in an essential oil diffuser or use in a homemade product such as acne spot treatment with this and aloe and witch hazel or in a deodorant.
Kayla C.
Rockaway Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Tea tee oil works amazing mixed with a little water in a spray bottle as a toner. I use this for cuts and pimples as well. I’ve been using tea tree oil for years and I like this brand! I would purchase again.
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Helen A.
Tea Tree Oil Am using this oil now by mixing 5 drops from this oil with my body shower it's good but I hate it's smell .. I bought it from amazon ..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamie G.
Cordell, OK
il y a un an
Tea Tree Oil ? What do you use this for ? Curious on everyones go to
Lisa G. il y a 8 mois
It works great for cleaning cuts and wounds. It is also great at keeping bed bugs and lice away. Since it is an antibacterial and antifungal oil it is wonderful for acne and staph treatment. You can drop it straight on or mix it with a carrier oil.
Jessica A.
il y a un an
Tea Tree Oil ? Does this smell sort of astringent? Something has changed in the brand I used to buy in the scent and I would like an astringent scent in my tea tree?
Aiyana B. il y a un an
It has a very sharp smell. Like a strong mint.
Katie B.
South Elgin, IL
il y a 2 ans
Tea Tree Oil ? What are tour your favorite uses for this oil?
Monique N. il y a 10 mois
Lately I’ve been using it as a natural scent for my homemade hand sanitizer.
Bree N.
Hyattsville
il y a 3 ans
Tea Tree Oil will this work on my blemishes??
Lana C. il y a 3 ans
Yep it sure will, I use it every night all over my face before I go to bed and it makes my pimples disappear way faster!
Meghan L.