BY AMERICAN CREW

• Is this a good product to put in before using heat styles? What's...1 Answers
Michael S.
Seeing I have short hair and fine to boot, I found I loved this product. It kept my fly always tamed and maintained the intended hold throughout the work day with out making me feel like I had crisp hair. The smell is amazing since Tea Tree is one of my favorites, however I can't seem to consistently get it.
Denise K.
Grayslake, IL
One of my husbands favorite products. Leave hair soft but still defined. Smell is also nice and doesn't leave behind a build up like a lot of creams do. He has a nice head of hair and it doesn't weigh it down. He is able to achieve multiple hairstyles with this product.
Danielle O.
Wichita, KS
This is a good product for the tousled look on guys! It's light so it won't make the hair look overly styled and it smells really awesome!
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Very good smelling product with a nice non greasy hold I enjoy and it allows my hair to stay pliable and soft all day without seeming firty
Lindsey n.
Love this cream. It has a light airy scent and leaves my hair feeling fresh and soft. Does not overweigh or grease hair.
Blair W.
Syracuse, NY
Gave the right amount of hold and was easy to wash out. A little more than I wanted to pay but worth it.
Rama H.
Amazing nice nice good product love it so much thanks so much so so much love it I love it i love it so so much it's so cool wow wonderful
Mary L.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good product to put in before using heat styles? What's the best style to use with this product?