Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo

by Tea Tree

"33.8 oz. (1 Liter) Lemon Sage Thickening ShampooÂ"

Does this product damage color treated hair?
Does this product really help with thickness and growth?
Start your review of Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo!
Viccy L.
This shampoo and conditioner line is amazing! My fiancee has struggled with dandruff and this literally has stopped it completely by using this twice a week. Not to mention it makes his hair look so full and shiny.
Kyndall B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is amazing. It does the trick and really thickens the hair shaft, especially with continued use. It smells great too, very lemony but not in a sickening way, as well as the minty smell from the melaluca oil in the product. A+ from me, great all the way around.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,691 reviews
Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I adore this shampoo. It lathers well, smells Devine and keeps my hair soft. The product is cost effective as in it lasts a long a long time and is great for damage control too.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
The smell takes me back to my childhood. I feel like a kid in a candy store. Has a great lather. Leaves my hair softer and smelling amazing.
Lana L.
Surprise , AZ
I have very thin hair. This gives me volume and makes my haie feel thick and soft. Has a great smell. I will buy again
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
All of my male clients LOVE this shampoo! It smells so good and cleans the hair so well, you never have to double shampoo. It tingles the scalp so it makes it feel clean and new. I sell this extremely often with my male clients, they won't use anything else. Definitely a good investment!
Priscila Z.
Morrisville
I love this shampoo, it really cleans my hair and helps it look thick after every wash.
Madison C.
Spanish Fort, AL
The smell is so nice and refreshing. It makes your hair superrrr soft! Totally recommend!
Aimee G.
clayton, NC
Have used several products in the Lemon Sage Thickening line and have loved them all. I found this shampoo to be great for my thin,straight hair. Particularly in NC humidity. Unfortunately I experienced scalp irritation (I believe this is a result of hair color-not shampoo) and recently switched to Paul Mitchell scalp therapy anti-thinning.
Tanya G.
Winston-Salem
I have tried soooo many thickening shampoos. Even Nioxin. Nothing work. The new Invati system from Aveda is horrible. This shampoo is amazing! It’s weightless and makes you hair feel clean. And the smell is light and fresh!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...