Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner

by Tea Tree

nan

Does this actually help thicken your hair? ?
How good is this product for thickening? I use the regular tea tree and see no difference in my hair quality.
I have thick color treated hair. Is this a good shampoo choice?
Start your review of Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner!
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Carly W.
Purchased at: Paul Fredrick
I love this product and this line specifically it’s for normal to dry hair and leaves hair feeling so clean with an amazing smell
Danielle D.
Allentown, PA
Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Danielle D.
I got to try this along with the mint shampoo and lemon sage body wash. I personally was a huge fan of the lemon sage conditioner and body wash, super luxurious formula and feels amazing!! Absolutely love the fresh clean scent as well
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a wonderful conditioner which pairs nicely with the corresponding shampoo. Helps restore body and shine as well as thickening hair effortlessly without any products. Fairly decent price. Satisfied mostly. Could use a bit extra hydrating properties. Smells amazing.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this conditioner! Leaves hair and scalp feeling fresh and clean! Great scent!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,709 reviews
Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I adore this product. It keeps my thin, brittle, frizzy hair soft and manegeable. I do not think it is necessarily thickening but the smell is great and a little goes a long way.
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Liiz B.
This is a gift they just gave me ... I don't use any dye in my hair ... they just gave it to me because it made a bad reaction in my friend ... let's see what results it offers me🤔
Leancey  C.
Poway, CA
This works great. And makes you hair feel soft and strong..I strongly recommend it
Hyphen W.
This is a decent product but it doesn't protect very well against the sun. It has a nice neutral scent and does make the hair feel softer.
Taylor Y.
La Verkin, UT
I love this product though I am biased being a paul mitchel student but this conditioner does wonders and it smells so great I get complemented on just the smell of my hair after I was it with the conditioner and shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and silky to and for the most part friz and tangle free.
Jessica L.
Hollywood, MD
This conditioner did thicken my hair but it also made my hair feel oily towards the end of the day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...