Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTea Tree
Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo

Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo

by Tea Tree

Has anyone used it I want to give it a try don’t wanna waste my money though if you guys tried just let me know
Can this bring your curls back to life?
I have a dry scalp, my scalp always itches. However I don’t have dandruff. So I looking for a shampoo or hair product to help with that. What would anyone recommend ?
Start your review of Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo!
Rachel C.
A
Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this shampoo! It is great for oily hair and leaves it feeling healthy. I don’t think the product needs any improvements at all. It is one of the best shampoos I have ever used to compared to dove, Aussie or any others. I was really satisfied with my purchase and would buy it again in a heart beat.
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Julia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I'm using this along with the matching conditoner and I'm pretty happy with the set so far. Hair Type: Virgin Fine strands, but a lot Wavy blend of 2A-2C Bra strap length Low/Normal porosity? I have traits from both low/high, so I’m not sure anymore. Hair Concerns: Dry/itchy/oily scalp w/dry ends - fun stuff lol Frizz - Oh, the frizz! Hates coconut oil and protein - my hair gets very brittle and destroyed Since I have lower porosity hair, it takes forreeevverrr to fully wet it. I usually spend the first few minutes massaging my head/roots under the water to get it saturated. I have to shampoo twice in order to actually get a decent lather and feel like my scalp is getting clean. Sometimes I just use the green NYMN shampoo that I have as the first shampoo, but really quick cause that one tends to dry out my scalp. So I pretty much just distrubute the shampoo through my roots enough to help wet my hair more and then use the PM shampoo and really massage my scalp and make sure everything is nice and clean. I use about a nickle/quarter sized glob and that seems to be enough as long as I've already done the first quick shampoo. The smell is nice and pleasant and like the conditioner, I have no complaints. It lathers up really nicely, but rinsing out it does feel a little squeaky clean, but I guess that's kind of normal with shampoos (especially if it has sulfates). I only use this shampoo like once a month (in rotation with other products I use that are sulfate-free), so I don't really notice anything negative. My scalp doesn't get itchy, but it doesn't completly cure it. I still get kind of itchy a day after it's been washed, but I'm not sure what the cause of that is from. Possibly just being dry? It doesn't really help my frizz either but doesn't make it terribly worse like some shampoos have done. Overall, I really like using this duo when I want a good cleaning. It leaves my hair feeling soft, clean, and smells wonderful!
Ashlee S.
Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Ashlee S.
So I struggle a ton with scalp build up and flakiness later on from the build up. This shampoo makes that all disappear! And my hair is super shiny and silky smooth when it dries! I would definitely tell my friends to buy this, and this will be my go to for shampoo for a while! Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
I am so in love with this shampoo. It smells phenomenal, makes my scalp feel super clean, gives you a fresh cool feeling and it lathers so well. Of course it's a little pricey but it's absolutely worth it! This is one of the best shampoos hands down! I highly recommend and will be buying again soon.
Amanda H.
rochester
Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Amanda H.
This product is great if you have dry scalp. I had dandruff and it helped a lot. However, I will say I still had dandruff just not as much so you might want to try something different. But depending on how bad yours is this could totally work!Tea Tree Therapy
Hannah D.
Fort Myers, FL
Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Hannah D.
I use this product every time I wash. I have curly hair and it’s great. I also use the matching conditioner and makes my hair silky smooth and easy to brush! Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner
Sarah C.
Yuba City, CA
I really wanted to love this product but unfortunately, it just doesn’t work for me. While the scent is amazing, the product itself did the opposite of what it’s supposed to do and badly dried out my scalp and hair. Wish that I would have had better results!
Sydney M.
Pottsville, PA
Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Sydney M.
Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Sydney M.
Absolute Perfection! I am in love with This shampoo! As for scent, this shampoo can fill a room with subtle beauty. This shampoo makes your scalp tingle and a little goes a long way . This product, along with the matching conditioner, is reviving my hair. It is a higher price than I am used to, but I do not have use as much now. I plan to keep buying and try some other scents from Paul Mitchell.
Bizzie H.
Okeechobee, FL
Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Bizzie H.
I love this version of the tea tree just as much as I love the original and maybe just a little bit more....Ask my husband and he will adamantly tell you the original..sometimes I think just likes to debate me about everything..lol...I like this one because the reason I’m using tea tree right now to clarify when I over tone with my purple shampoos I can get the violet out without stripping all of the moisture out. So not only do I get a super clean scalp,it smells great, gets rid of my violet streaks, but it stills me moisturized...It is a great shampoo and the conditioner is awesome as well...Hope this helped someone,Much Love BizzieTea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing ConditionerTea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo
Angela T.
Moore, OK
Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Angela T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yum I love the way this shampoo makes my scalp and hair feels. It has a great lather and scent.Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kailee S.
Oak Grove
il y a un an
Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo Does this shampoo make your hair more dry? Also does it help with dandruff?
Molly M. il y a 10 mois
I just recently purchased this shampoo. It was recommended to help with dandruff
Nina D.
Salem, MA
il y a 2 ans
Does anyone have a really good hair solution for frizz?? I’m currently using Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo and the partnering conditioner for moisture and health, but it still doesn’t seem to control the frizz.
Kasidy B. il y a 2 ans
I would recommend trying Redken’s Frizz Dismiss line! Also, when your hair is wet use a bit of oil to help keep it straight