Hair CareTea Tree
Hair and Scalp Treatment

Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment

by Tea Tree

Winner of Esquire’s 2018 Grooming Award for Best Healthy Scalp Product, Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment® repairs and moisturizes damaged, dry hair while soothing the scalp. A unique combination of conditioners and nutrients replenish hair's moisture, rep

This time of year with the dry air my head gets so itchy. I’ve been told head and shoulders isn’t good for my colour treated hair. Is this product worth getting to soothe and moisturizer my scalp? [product:paul-mitchell-tea-tree-hair-and-scalp-treatment]
is this stuff going to burn my scalp? i have sensitive skin and tea tree oil is known to burn sensitive skin
I Have a very sluggish thyroid and it (as well as stress) is causing my hair to thin out badly, does anyone know of a good product(s) that may help combat this? Thanks!
Start your review of Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment!
Jeanette M.
Elgin, SC
Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment uploaded by Jeanette M.
Lost my hair to Chemotherapy during cancer. Used this while it was growing back and WOW! It definitely helped speed up the growing process. Compared to another friend who started treatment and ended treatment at the same time, my hair is a good 4 inches longer. My saving grace.
Annelise D.
Noblesville, IN
I have been having scalp issues through the summer. I wear my hair up in a bun on top of my head and have been going between the pool and going on runs outside. I have developed itchy bumps in the ends of my hair follicles. This product was one of the most highly recommended products on Ulta to treat the itchy ness. The product runs about $18 so it is a little more pricy. However after just one use this solved the itchy bumps problem. It has a cooking effect that is like rubbing icy hot on your scalp. It feels amazing and calms the scalp. It also has a great peppermint scent that I feel helps relaxe me. The product was a great buy and even makes my hair super soft. I will continue to buy in the future.
Dionne S.
Federal Way, WA
I cannot say enough about this Tea Tree Hair And Scalp Treatment. The tea tree feels so good on the scalp. It's like a scalp massage you get at a salon. Provides great circulation to the scalp. Moisturizes the scalp, leaving it feeling tingly good.
Cassidie B.
Modesto, CA
Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment uploaded by Cassidie B.
We use this at work and it’s leave a nice cool feeling! First I go thru the scalp with my bristle brush and after massage the scalp a bit then I applied this and massage in leg set a couple min and rinse out. Definitely helps my flakey scalp! Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment
Lydia F.
Seattle
looooove how this stuff makes my scalp feel!! so tingly and fresh it does such a great job! I use it maybe once every week and a half or so just to get rid of product build up! One bottle lasts such a long time too.
April M.
1,438 reviews
Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually really enjoy washing my hair with this shampoo conditioner and treatment. It smells and feels invigorating. I really enjoy using this in the mornings because it works well for your scalp and you can feel it work. I definitely will continue to buy this for sure.
McKenna P.
Literally obsessed with all the Paul Mitchell tea tree products, a little pricey but still affordable. It targets my dry hair makes it more sleek, very effective in mouisturizing,
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an amazing scalp treatment when you need to clean up your scalp from all the dandruff and product build up. I would recommend this to anyone with those issues. I love the tea tree smell and how it tingles my scalp.
Kristin H.
Bothell, WA
This was okay, it worked for a while and then it didn’t. Maybe my scalp got used to it? I wasn’t a huge fan of the scent either but if you like tea tree you will like this. I probably wouldn’t buy it again, because I’ve found other more effective treatments for my scalp. I do also like the tingling, it’s really great if you need to be up and going in the morning!
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD
I love their tea tree line! It smells so fresh and it makes my scalp feel clean and fresh! Only thing that doesn't ruin my colored hair but still deep cleans and moisturizes my scalp! No more dry scalp issues because of this line!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erin B.
Burlington, ON
il y a 7 mois
Dani C. il y a 6 mois
The scalp treatment is for exfoliating your scalp so I wouldn’t say it’ll moisturise but it might help with the itching. If you do decide to use it, try getting a scalp brush as well and brush your scalp in small sections to help the treatment really get on the scalp and not buildup :)
Victoria D.
Sanford (Florida)
il y a 10 mois
Tea Tree Special Shampoo? Do you recommend for oily hair, dry scalp?
Lori P. il y a 10 mois
YES!! It’s so good it helps with dry scalp and itchy scalp