Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer

by Tea Tree

How do you use this product? It has many uses, I just want to know what you use it for.
[product:paul-mitchell-tea-tree-hair-and-body-moisturizer-53] has anyone tries this product on curly hair?
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation???
Start your review of Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Smells great and makes my head and hair feel fresh and clean. Works great on dry scalp too!
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer uploaded by Carrie H.
Left my hair smooth and moisturized. It smells great and it was very easy to brush and style. I also bought the shampoo and conditioner. So glad my stylist recommended and I will recommend to others.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
I love this shampoo. It's really good to wash my sons hair with to make sure he doesn't get lice and he hasn't had it at all when other kids in his class has. Amazing product
Karen B.
adrian, MI
Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer uploaded by Karen B.
Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer uploaded by Karen B.
This product was suggested by a hair stylist as a great option for my dry scalp and psoriasis and the fact that it can be used on my body as a moisturizer as well is fantastic as I have struggled to find things that help with the patches of dry skin from my psoriasis.
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer uploaded by Angie M.
I use this stuff like crazy. It is hair and body moisturizer, the mint in it gives my hair a great smell and feels great on my scalp. I put it in my hair after a shower and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look oily. It is $15 and well worth it.
Colby B.
Bozman, MD
This stuff is great. I have dry scalp and the tea tree was recommended to me. I got it and have used it ever since! Smells good, tingles has a cooling feeling. I love it!!
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer uploaded by Hanin A.
I like this product for my hair and skin. I used it every other day and it gives me beach waves. The price is a little high but worth it
Lydimar F.
Fort Myers, FL
Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer uploaded by Lydimar F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m only giving it 4 starts because I haven’t tried this on my body so, I don’t know how it works but, I love it on my hair! Just like the shampoo and conditioner, it gives you that sense of freshness which I love! Since I’m transitioning back to my curly hair, I like this because it moisturizes and helps with frizz Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer
Bre R.
Williamsburg, MI
Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer uploaded by Bre R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is great for after shower care! It smells great and the product has helped in mending my hair from damage as well as strengthening my hair. I use it every other day as my leave in conditioner. It is a very gentle product and works great with any hair type. Would highly reccomend this product!
Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
I love using this product in the winter when my scalp is really dry! It gives that wonderful tingly sensation and makes my scalp feel fresh and renewed. I did feel like it dried out my actual hair so it's not a product id use every day but maybe 2-3 times a week.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
il y a un an
Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer has anyone tries this product on curly hair?
Lydimar F. il y a un an
I use it and I’m in transition back to my curly hair. The smell is great and, so is the feeling on your scalp. I like it