BY EVAN HEALY

Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
Obsessed with this it cleared my acne for good very gentle but effective recommend for acne prone skin
Carrie S.
My face’s summer favorite! I switch my face care up based off the seasons. Chicago weather is sketchy and is not good for our skin. When I’m more prone to acne I use this product. Using sunscreen on a daily effects my skin differently & this helps to balance the ingredients in my sunscreen to provide a cleaner, healthier face. If you’re acne prone, def use this product period!
Amy A.
Blaaaaaaah. I hate tea tree products. I don't think they are affective. I can't stand the smell. Reminds me of when I got lice when I was like 6.
Abby S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I have cystic acne and have heard wonders of using tea tree oil. Does with work well for people that have severe acne?
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
Is it good for people with sensitive skin? I have used tea tree oil and it was a little damaging for my skin. But it has been helpful when I have big red spots.
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
I have been getting acne over the last few months and have just been trying to experiment with different products. Would this be something to try? Also does it help get ALL of the dirt and makeup off your face? Often times when I'm done washing my face thoroughly I still find small traces of it with a cleanser pad.
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
How does this smell and is it worth the price tag?
Meghan H.