BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTea Tree
Face Wash- Farmasi Dr C Tuna Brand

Tea Tree Face Wash- Farmasi Dr C. Tuna. Brand

by Tea Tree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tea Tree Face Wash- Farmasi Dr C. Tuna. Brand!
Tina C.
Front Royal, VA
Tea Tree Face Wash- Farmasi Dr C. Tuna. Brand uploaded by Tina C.
This product cleared my acne within 2 week. Yes this products met every expectation that I had. The formula is great. I would not suggest any improvements. I am a repeat buyer and would buy again. Yes for my acne this would be the one product I buy again.
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Tea Tree Face Wash- Farmasi Dr C. Tuna. Brand uploaded by Dixie M.
Nice light wash. Citrus light fragrance. Has Calendula and makes it very moisturizing and soothing. When coupled with the Brand Face Cream gives very nice results.
Amy S.
Alvin, TX
I'm aweful at eyebrows. Usually just brush on some powder and move onto my eyeshadow. And I've used other soaps before but they left residue. But this product smells great, holds all day long. Doesn't leave a residue..and Definitely a lot of product that will last a long time.
Lindsay S.
1,333 reviews
I have to say I am not a fan of this face wash it is suppose to help with keeping your skin nice and clear this actually broke out my skin which is a little disappointing plus the product smells horrible and your putting it on your face so you smell it when applied to your face which is very off-putting will not repurchase.
Jeanette S.
Paterson, NJ
I use the whole tea tree line. I suffer from acne and in less than a month I have noticed a huge difference. I truly recommend it. If you have lulu skin and suffer from acne this line is perfect for you.
Lily L.
Langston, AL
Tea Tree Face Wash- Farmasi Dr C. Tuna. Brand uploaded by Lily L.
Tea Tree Face Wash- Farmasi Dr C. Tuna. Brand uploaded by Lily L.
Helps clear up your skin and keeps it clean! The line has a cleanser, tonic, serum, moisturizer, mask, bar soap and a liquid hand soap! Definitely grab this whole line! Its the best tea tree I've ever used its not to hash and still very effective!
Valerick P.
Lajas
Tea Tree Face Wash- Farmasi Dr C. Tuna. Brand uploaded by Valerick P.
Este producto es súper bueno.Tenía acné por estrés ,lo utilice y al siguiente día estaban controlados.Lo utilice 3 días y al tercero ya el acné había desaparecido.Muy bueno para pieles grasas y para el control del acné.Este Face Wash nunca falta en mis mañanas.
Sandra I.
canovanas
Este producto de tea tree ayuda a minimizar las manchas del acné y es para la gente que tiene la cara grasosa yo vendo estos productos y sin un éxito si deseas algo me pueden escribir a mi Instagram farmasi_by_san

Looking for your answer?