BY TEA POT

Tea Pot Tea China Slim Diet is a 100% natural tea,it is famous for its high quality and offers you the freshest ingredients for your meals. see more...

Elise R.
Newark, DE
Buyer beware, it works. Why does it work? BECAUSE IT IS A LAXATIVE TEA. I personally think this causes more harm than good, and it will most definitely cause discomfort. If you are trying for a quick "I'm bloated but I have to look good for my sister's wedding in a couple of days", then fine, use it. This is not a sustainable weight loss alternative.

Emily N.
Des Moines, WA
This stuff taste awful but it gets the job done. It does empty your bowls so make sure when you drink it, you're close to the restroom! Cramping is a major effect but I find if you drink hot water right after you use the restroom it does help!
Erika H.
Ventura, CA
I tried this once it worked but the only down fall was the cramping was painful. I could do without the pain. It did make you go to the restroom and empty out all toxins.
Jessica G.
Ontario, CA
Just like all green teas if you use it properly, by eating healthier it can really be beneficial to help reach your fitness and weight loss goals
Gabriela R.
This tea is great to slim down quick.!!!!It helps to regulate your bowl movement and she'd those last 5 pounds you've been wanting to lose..
Talissa G.
It gave me the runs lol its okay but it seems to be really harsh ... the stomach cramps is a bit too much for me ...
Sarah N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you use this tea properly, it's great for detoxing your body and helping it jump start the weight loss process.
Kiba D.
Maplewood, NJ
This stuff works well, but because senna is the main ingredient it causes serious cramping. Be careful when using.
Nicole F.
Bronx, NY
It does help you shed the pounds and flush put the toxins but man the cramping hurts! I love this stuff just hate the cramping part
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this a laxative product?