BY TEA OF A KIND

Peach ginger black tea 100% natural, refreshing, real brewed tea instantly mixed with a twist of the cap 16 ounce bottles case of 12. see more...

Review (1)
Talia M.
Austin, TX
This tea is one of my favorites ever and I drink a lot of tea!!!!!!!! First off, the packaging and name stand out. The clearness stands out as well as the image of the tea coming out, the acronym on the front. The uniqueness of the fresh tea shooting out is not only cool and fun every time, but also creates a fresh taste with every bottle. When it comes to flavor, I love the boldness of the peach with the twist of ginger. It’s a new take on popular sweet tea. One of favorite parts is that it’s not overly sweet. I don’t feel like I’m drinking straight sugar or get that slimy mouthfeel that can come from sweet drinks. I highly recommend this for tea lovers or anyone wanting to try something new.

Amazon