Tea Forte Tea, 95% organic, Wht Ginger Pear, Bag, 16 ct (pack of 6 ) ( Value Bulk Multi-pack)

BY TEA FORTE

Extraordinary Organic Ingredients Create This Enchanting Tea USDA Organic Biodegradable Filterbags Blend Contains Very Little Caffeine A quietly exotic and alluring blend of white tea and pear, balanced with a note of ginger.  A delicate infusion with a naturally sweet finish. Organic White Tea White tea is the purest of all teas.  This delicate tea is handpicked and dried in the crisp mountain air of Pai Mu Tan, China.  Because there is no processing, white tea maintains the highest level of protective antioxidants and nutrients. Organic Ginger Root Our organic ginger adds a spicy note and warm finish to this tea.  Ginger has been used for centuries to soothe stomachs and promote well-being. A Greener Good We partner with organic farmers who practice sustainable agriculture.  Organic farming is good for farmers, good for the earth and good fo see more...

Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
Great flavor and amazing smell. This is a great tea to sit back and enjoy with a book on a cold day!
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
I love this tea. It tastes great and it's healthy. I love how this is also organic
Leah F.
I discovered this tea while visiting a Bliss Spa and I am now obsessed. It has the perfect soothing, refreshing flavor and every time I have a cup I feel like I am right back at the spa. I have had it both hot and iced and I love it both ways.