Tea Forte Single Steeps Pre-Portioned Loose Leaf Teas uploaded by Sarah M.

BY TEA FORTE

Organic Relaxation Tea. Naturally Caffeine-Free. Perfectly Portioned Fresh Whole Leaf Teas. Extraordinary Teas Made Simple. USDA Organic. Fair Trade Certified™ Authentic loose leaf tea is now deliciously simple.  Masterful blends of the freshest whole leaf leas, rough cut herbs and fruits in our Single Steeps™ guarantee a perfect infusion every time.  Pre-measured to brew a 12 oz. cup of tea. Contains 15 packets. 3 each of: Apricot Amaretto, Blueberry Merlot, Cherry Cosmo, Mojito Marmalade, and Kiwi Lime Ginger. see more...

• Is the Mojito very minty? I love mint tea1 Answers
  • I love actual looseleaf tea so is this like your usual lo...1 Answers
Tea Forte Single Steeps Pre-Portioned Loose Leaf Teas
  • "Loose leaf tea is my new obsession, and Tea Forte is fueling that obsession." in 2 reviews
Carolina A.
I got this as a christmas gift from my brother and its the reason I love loose tea now! This set is perfect if you're just starting out with loose tea because you can try so many amazing and unique flavors and the pouches make it foolproof. Overall, I am really pleased with it and hope to get another one! I think this makes an excellent gift especially for someone who loves tea!
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA
I got these last year for Christmas! I Love trying different types and flavors of teas and this was perfect! The flavors are bold and good. I like that they are pre portioned for one cup.I was able to use them more than once with out the tea getting to weak and loosing a lot of its flavor!
Chyllia D.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased a 24 pack of loose leaf teas as an office gift. I've had several people come and ask me where they can get more. I plan to purchase another set for myself so I can find out how great they are too. I love the variety and can't wait to try them all!
Kelby S.
Springfield, OR
I am getting the TEAFORTE sent to me because I saw this brand out in Sioux City
I am excited to try it but it smells really nice.
I went with the non fruity flavors but the more earthy? I guess you could say flavors and the black teas!
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Really like this tea it captures the cherry flavor and marizpan just right, at first I thought I was just going to taste the cherry but no you can also taste the marzipan. Planning on trying it cold and maybe add a bit sugar it probably taste even better cold.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I absolutely Love Tea Forte! They are the ones that got me hooked on loose leaf tea. Their website has tons of flavors and types of tea along with tea pots, cups and accessories. teaforte.com Highly recommend.
Claire B.
Loose leaf tea is my new obsession, and Tea Forte is fueling that obsession. The pre-portioned sizes are perfect for me because I never know how much tea to brew.
Ashley W.
Hamilton , OH
I love tea forte and I will buy my tea from them for now on. The flavors are amazing and you cant find them in stores. Very good quality. Highly recommend
David M.
El Paso, TX
Such an amazing tea!!!! I absolutely love it and all the freshness each packet has. It’s the best tea out there!
Melissa S.
Relaxing, affordable and tastes so good. I take it everywhere with me, especially to work.
Melissa k.
Chippewa Lake, OH
Is the Mojito very minty? I love mint tea
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I love actual looseleaf tea so is this like your usual looseleaf tea or is it more like a bag of tea?