BY TEA FORTE

Sweet Taste Of Wild Berries With Hibiscus Blossoms A ruby-red hued steep with the taste of garden raspberries and orchard fresh apples.  Aromatic blossoms and citrus notes surrender a sweet and sunny cup.  Naturally caffeine free. Extraordinary & Enchanting Teas Our extraordinary whole leaf teas, rare herbs, fruits and flowers are hand-crafted in the tea gardens of Asia.  Presented in our signature silken infuser, Tea Forte transforms a cup of tea into an oasis for all your senses.  Tea Forte s most premium blends are served at prestige properties worldwide. see more...

Tea Forte Silken Tea Infusers
  • "The first time I tried a tea forte tea was at a swanky Thai fusion restaurant." in 1 review
Cristina M.
Hackensack, NJ
Tea is everything to me, and i found this during my dining experience at a hockey game. The lounge area had this and I loved it! I am not a fan of white tea, but this one was fragrant and delicious! It tasted like pink Starburst candy, without the sugar. Great try for the fall season.
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
The first time I tried a tea forte tea was at a swanky Thai fusion restaurant. My aunt and I knew what we wanted to eat, and the waitress recommended a specific flavor for our meal pairing. I went with ginger lemongrass, and she tried white ginger pear. Both were spectacular flavors, and the presentation was beautiful. Then I saw them in a speciality store and realized that they came in the slik infusers for home as well, not just for restaurant use- I was floored. Can't get enough of them now!
Kathrine B.
I love tea! especially this tea! It literally makes me feel so good and healthy, very hydrating. and the packaging is soooo cute! the flavor is for sure there and potent (:
Ashley L.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this tea! We used to sell it where i worked and i was able to enjoy all the time! I've even bought for gifts several times! Everyone has raved about it!
Anna H.
I drink this tea all the time! I am addicted! I have tried several flavors and you cant pick a bad one! It is smooth and satisfying! Warms you right up!
Ella-Liessa H.
Medford, OR
The design of the tea infuses helps the tea to expand as it steeps helping it achieve a deeper, richer flavor. It really is wonderful!
Dasha Y.
Love this tea. It is rich in flavor and smell, they come in cute pyramid tea bags