BY TEA FORTE

Tea with the Goodness of African Herbs Tea Forte Loose Tea Canister is made out of antioxidant-rich rooibos herb that's great for your skin. This tea also contains blended berries, blossoms and a wisp of sweet vanilla that can give you an enjoyable tea experience. Taste the soul of Africa with this Canister-African Solstice tea that's delicious. Made of antioxidant-rich rooibos herb Infused with berries, blossoms and vanilla Has anti-allergic and anti-spasmodic properties Comes in an invigorating flavor of African herbs Airtight tea canisters come with an inner-locking top With a great blend of rooibos herbs, berries and blossoms, Tea Forte Loose Tea Canister can refresh you and boost your energy levels. Just For You: Those who love their tea with a herbal African twist Essential Elements: Made from African herb rooibos that's a great source of antioxidants, Loose Tea Canister is what you need for a great skin and healthy heart. Free of: Caffeine see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
Rooibos is a new flavor for me to try. I absolutely love it. I was able to buy some on a sale that my job was having. It has a hint of sweetness but some great flavors as well. I drink this before bed since it's caffeine free!
Stephanie J.
Montville
My favorite tea!!! My local spa features Tea Forte as a complimentary drink and this is always my go to tea! It is so rich with a warm berry flavor, with an earthy taste to it. I always make all of my friends try it when they come over. 1000000% recommend!