Tea Forte Infuser Sampler Box uploaded by Christie S.Tea Forte Infuser Sampler Box uploaded by Sarah H.

BY TEA FORTE

A Collection Of Our Most Called-For Blends The world s finest teas are blended with luscious fruits, healing herbs and flowers for extravagantly delicious infusions.  Enjoy our most called-for blends in this inspired collection. Earl Grey Black Currant White Ambrosia White Ginger Pear Green Mango Peach Jasmine Green African Solstice Chamomile Citron Raspberry Nectar Ginger Lemongrass Product of China see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This sampler pack is a nice way to experience the different flavors." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Such delicious teas and I love how pretty the pyramid tea bags are. There is such a great variety of flavors! We received the Tea Tasting assortment and the black tea assortment as gifts in our office.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this sampler pack. So many different teas to try to find the one you prefer. It is a nice option for on the go or travel so you don't need to pack diffuser and mug. I love these teas
Jessica P.
Tea Forte is probably the best bagged tea out there. This sampler pack is a nice way to experience the different flavors. I've found they don't float if you put the bag in the water first then pour the boiling water over it so that the whole bag is saturated. Some flavors are weaker than others, I let them all brew longer than the box recommends to get stronger flavor.
Benna A.
Vienna, VA
These tea bags are triangular, which look cool but not really practical. In my experience, because of the shape the tea bag lets in air and usually float toward the top. And the price is kinda high, there are a lot of different tea brands and options but these are not worth it for their price.
dianna b.
Charlotte, NC
These are pretty ok. My girlfriend got this as a gift and it a pretty good. Not a super strong tea, But they smell great and the shape is cute.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
Triangular shaped bags, you have to hold them down in the water so it doesn't float. The smell they produce is WONDERFUL, the taste is sub par..
Christina L.
The teas smelled wonderful and the bags had a nice design, but the tas themselves were very weak in flavor. Was disappointed.
Jessica H.
I like the different flavors in this set. I got it as a gift and loved most flavors. I have since bought other flavors.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I keep getting these as favors when I go to weddings. The teas are very nicely packaged and they have a nice variety of flavors.