Caity C.
Loved this game when I was younger. It's great for family and friends to play together. The mini-games are fun and bring out your competitive side! Even after you've played through all the mini-games and different character outcomes, this game doesn't seem to get old! Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
Becky W.
Great party game. IMO play station needs to make more party games for the PS3 and PS4, something that girls would want to play too. More specifically, they should release this for the newer system. Great to play with friends, games aren't too challenging, but are still quite fun.
Jocelin L.
I like this game, played it with my nephew recently. I thought maybe it would be too much for him. But he ended up helping me out lol
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is a family fave of ours! We love everything Shrek! Movies, games, coloring, toys, etc! This game is no exception! Totally fun!
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
This was a Great party game! it was so much fun and Everyone always gets super competitive because of the different activities
Krystal Z.
Such a super cute and fun game for the whole family!!! We enjoy all the Shrek movies in our home, and this game as well.
Brenna S.
Great gsme for the kids, it always keeps them occupied and interested. Super easy and simple for them to play alone!
Ruby D.
My brother has that game it's pretty funny looking but keeps him inertained.
Kendra j.
mattoon IL
This is a super great game for the whole family great fun and also would be great to play for a kids party
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Fun fun fun! I can't play any games at all, but I love watching the kiddies play!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
What is the objective of this game ?