BY TDK

imation DVD+R Printable Recordable Disc Print directly onto the disc for easy labeling and personalization. Expand your labeling options by using a CD/DVD printer, duplication/publishing system or duplication service. High-quality, full-face print surface offers print consistency and greater design possibilities. Premium dye underlayer helps protect against ultraviolet light and provides improved compatibility between burners, players, and drives. Massive storage capacity holds seven times more data than a full-size CD-R. High-speed recording makes it ideal for anyone requiring data-intensive, high-performance data storage. Disk Type: DVD+R; Capacity (Video): 120 min. What It Is And Why You Need It Alternative general purpose use. Write Once media. Compatible with DVD-ROM and DVD-Video players. DVD+R recordable, printable disc with 4.7 GB capacity. Print directly onto the disc. Expand your labeling options. High-quality, full-face print surface. Premium dye underlayer. Massive data storage. High-speed. Permanent. see more...

• How are these with memory compared to other brands of DVD's?1 Answers
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this because mostly I just like to re-record my music because my desk they are my children they do you know they scratch them a lot so I just what I do is I put everything on my computer and one that disc is really scratch it it doesn't play we recorded on the other desk which I really like this.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Great general disk that is perfect for backing up music and data. Handy storage case to keep them safe from dust and debris. Good price and can find these just about anywhere.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I find myself needing blank discs less and less, but when I do need one I use TDK. Easy to find at Target or Fred Meyer, they don't scratch easily.
Tina K.
Holden , La.
I used theses before and they work great . I like the brand name of it also .I put all my pictures on there so I don't lose them.
D H.
I like the TDK DVD+R Discs, 4.7GB, 16x, Spindle, White, 50/Pack to have on hand to have spare copies of our music.
Linda H.
Kitchener , ON
TDK DVD+R Discs work great and are easy to use. Only down side it;s hard to find this specific ones.
Rebecca S.
Lancaster CA
How are these with memory compared to other brands of DVD's?