BY TDC GAMES

From the Alphabet Murder Puzzle Series, this jigsaw combines grueling puzzling with a murder mystery.  First you must assemble two different 500 piece puzzles of "before" and "after" crime scenes.  To preserve the mystery, no actual puzzle art is shown on or in the box.  But that s not all-the puzzle pieces for both puzzles are in the same bag!  After you complete the puzzles, you read a mystery booklet and, using the evidence provided in the jigsaw puzzles, you solve the baffling murder mystery.  Two 13" x 19" puzzles. see more...

TDC Games A is for Arson Mystery Two 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles Ages 12+
  • "I love how the puzzle keeps the children engaged and its very fun to put together" in 1 review
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
I love to buy a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle. Once I'm done with the puzzle, I love to see the beautiful pictures.
Stacee F.
Atascadero, CA
I love doing 500+ puzzles it keeps me focused and relax. something great to do for some. down time
Latasha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Christy F.
El Paso, TX
Love the time we get to spend together as a family as well as team work!
Adriana C.