BY TD BANK #7 in Banks

• Do you have to pay for checks or does your bank provide t...2 Answers
  • Does this bank have overdraft protection?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this bank before?2 Answers
TD Bank
  • "I have never been with anyone else, no need to I have never had any issues, great rates on products and great customer service " in 43 reviews
  • "I am currently with both Wells Fargo (Great customer service) and Republic Bank (Former owner of Commerce Bank) and I have been so happy." in 8 reviews
  • "I went through a name change due to my recent marriage and they were wonderful in helping me switch everything over, including getting a new debit card within 24hrs." in 7 reviews
  • "I do most of my banking with Ally, since their rates are fantastic, but since it's an online bank, I needed a brick and mortar place to actually deposit checks." in 6 reviews
  • "I do not like the fee for the checking accounts, if you happen to go below the $100 limit, but I guess its a give and take." in 6 reviews
I love TD Bank, I choose to have just a savings account with them and I haven’t had any complaints. I’ve been with TD for about 3 years now and they are great. All the banks I go to have great service and nice people working at them. My savings account never has any issues and I don’t get charged any fees or penalties. I get a small interest amount that comes in which is nice. The best thing about them is there almost one of the only banks that stay open late until 7 or 8. And they open pretty early as well! I always recommend them to people!
Siiri P.
Orange
I have had a TD checking account since the very beginning, when I was 17. It is joint with my mother’s, who counts as a senior, so I do not have to have a minimum of $100 in my account. Honestly, I’ve heard of this for others who try to open an account (such as trying to open one for my significant other) and I personally find it awful. Thankfully my mom and I were grandfathered in it seems, but I’m on a fixed income, and not being able to access $100 is a huge turn off. That’s a lot of money!
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
Honestly, I might go back to using TD Bank because they were always so helpful and printed a new card for me whenever my current one broke or stopped working without reason. I left this bank because where I was moving to had no branches, but I may try to look for a TD nearby again.
Eleanor V.
Sudbury, MA
I love TD bank. They are a great bank and offer a great college checking and savings account that has no monthly fees. I also enjoy their app. It is so easy to use and easy to transfer money between accounts or digitally scan checks and I can always view my balance wherever I am.
Sara R.
Pearl River
I literally love using the TD bank app it allows me to transfer my money from my savings to my checkings whenever I need it and the security works very well and the actions are immediate and I am able to go about my day.
Ashley S.
This bank is always open when I need it to be, and they've made it even easier to deposit with mobile deposit... I just wish there wasn't a $5 fee every month just to have the account open
Denecia C.
I’ve been a member of ate bank for about 3 years now with a student account . I’ve never had a problem thus far. I won’t have to pay a bank fee until I’m about 24 .. so I’m chilling 🤗
karen P.
San Jose, CA
TD has been my primary bank for years. They take care of my personal and business finance. I love using TD especially because I travel a lot and have never had any issues while abroad. They offer great banking accounts and credit cards. Overall I have been a very satisfied TD customer and will continue to use them in the future!
Michaela C.
I’ve had TD bank for years and they have always taken care of me. Just this week I noticed fraudulent charges made with my debit card while checking my TD bank app and when i called they easily took care of it for me and rushed me a new card in the mail and refunded the money used in those fraudulent charges to my account!
Lindsey H.
Toms River, NJ
I love this CC. But mostly I love this bank. The hours work for me, I love their app, their online banking is good, and their customer service really is helpful. I have been a customer to this bank forever and when I open my own business I will still be a customer!
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
Do they have these in California ?
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite bank?
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Is TD Bank better than Bank of America?
Alesia T.
I've seen a lot of signs that say OPEN 24/7, is this true? Is TD bank really open every day of the week?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
Who deals with TD Bank for all their banking needs?