ElectronicsTelevisionsTCL
- Refurbished 40" Class (40" Diag) - LED-LCD TV - 1080p - 120 Hz - HDTV 1080p - High Glossy Black

by TCL

TCL 40FS3800 40" 1080p LED-LCD TV - Refurbished - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p - 120 Hz - High Glossy Black - ATSC - 176° / 176° - 1920 x 1080 - Dolby Digital Plus - 16 W RMS - Direct LED - Smart TV - 3 x HDMI - USB - Wireless LAN - PC Streaming - Internet Access - Media Player

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TCL - Refurbished 40" Class (40" Diag.) - LED-LCD TV - 1080p - 120 Hz - HDTV 1080p - High Glossy Black!
Timber D.
Conway, SC
I have this tv for my room and I love it! It’s so easy to access netflix and switch to using my nintendo switch with the remote and it works like a smart tv. These tvs last long and are pretty cheap for the sizes and how well they work.
Paige V.
I bought this TV brand new on Black Friday and honestly it's the perfect TV for my bedroom, I love the fact that it's a roku TV also
Jordan A.
Foster, RI
TCL - Refurbished 40" Class (40" Diag.) - LED-LCD TV - 1080p - 120 Hz - HDTV 1080p - High Glossy Black uploaded by Jordan A.
I have had this TV for a little over a year and it’s perfect for me. Its a smart TV which is great because I only use streaming apps (no cable). The price couldn’t be beat! It’s on the smaller size but it’s perfect for what we need. The picture and sound probably isn’t top notch but I’m not particular so it works for us!
rebecca A.
Fresno, CA
I like my tv alot. I like I how i am able to get all the tv or streaming app that I like to watch. I love how i can change the the background and screensaver photos. I was very easy to set and didnt take a long time how most TVs do and I would recommend to people if they dont want to have a tv and buy a roku extra.
Nicolette L.
Waco, TX
These is one of the best TVs I’ve ever owned. My only issue is my kid loses the remote every time the wind blows good, and the app for the digital remote always has issues staying connected to my WiFi 🤷🏻‍♀️ other than that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Katherine W.
Capitola, CA
We bought this on Amazon when we moved to a new apartment and it's cheap, but the sound is just fine, and the picture is NOT fuzzy. It's simple and takes a while to turn on but it looks good, can handle our Chromecast, and we're loving it. Would definitely recommend for the price and the value!
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Very happy with this purchase! It was easy to put together (you have to screw on the stand). The setup was very simple, too. Wish I had another! I do wish it had an alarm where the TV could turn on in the morning. It does have a sleep timer, though! Awesome price, awesome product!
Brooke P.
Dayton, OH
The picture is amazing! I love the Roku for all the TV and music apps. Surprising loud on its own without added speakers or surround sound.
Tom B.
Rexburg, ID
Great TV! big enough to watch TV movie and play games easily. Its awesome! I just wish it had more hdmi ports.
lyn V.
Hackensack, NJ
Great tv. Can't complain, it gets the job done. I haven't experienced problems yet and it comes with a cute remote!

Looking for your answer?