TCL Decorator 55FS3850 55in. 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p

by TCL

Make it yours Personalize your Home screen, put your favorite cable/satellite TV, streaming channels, gaming console, and other devices front-and-center. No more flipping through inputs or wading through complicated menus. Ultra-fast. Ultra-awesome. A 1080p full high definition display paired with a 120Hz refresh rate, and dual-band wifi allows you to capture every moment. You won't miss a thing. One-stop search With one simple search of a title, actor or director, it's easy to find what you're looking for across the top streaming channels with Roku Search. Control with a smartphone or tablet. Not only can you use the included Roku remote, but you can control your TV using your smartphone or tablet. Just download the free app, and you're in control. Cast videos from your smartphone to TV Instantly cast personal videos, photos, and music from your smartphone to your TV. In less time than it takes you to say Would you like to see our vacation photos? your photos will show up on the big screen. Mobile apps such as Netflix and YouTube include casting features to display their content directly on your Roku TV. Less is more. The Roku TV remote has only 20 buttons to make navigating easier. With around half the buttons of a traditional TV remote, you won't have to struggle to find the button you need. About TCL Already one of the World's best-selling TV brands, TCL (The Creative Life) is now one of the fastest growing consumer electronics brands. Founded over 30 years ago, TCL prides itself on delivering more to consumers with high quality products featuring stylish design and the latest technology. TCL's manufacturing expertise, vertically integrated supply chain, and state-of-the-art panel factory, allows them to deliver on this promise. TCL Decorator 55FS3850 55in. 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p is one of many LED TVs available through Office Depot. Made by TCL.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TCL Decorator 55FS3850 55in. 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p!
Wasnt sure about this brand in store, but as soon as we got it home, it works just as well as the name brands, even better! It was a great piece even if there is not a sale going on.
Gilbertsville , PA
I have a 65incb roku tcl, great affordable, easy to use. Only thing I do not like about it is it’s technically not a “smart” other than that it’s a great all around tv
Orchard Hill , GA
I love my TCL TV. I love the fact I can stream tv and watch all my favorite programs too. I like I can add Apps on it. I can watch my all my favorite programs when I want too. It has a very clear image. I would definitely recommend this TV.
West Monroe, LA
TCL Decorator 55FS3850 55in. 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p uploaded by Chassidy J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just recently purchased from Walmart about a month or so ago. I got a very good deal on it , it was only $370. I love all the features TCL Roku TV's offer. I love that it is 4K and a cool feature is that it's a smart tv , has all kinds of apps. You can connect it to your wifi and stream all kinds of movies. It has a magnificent picture, it looks so amazing. I really recommend trying this tv out.
Morganton, NC
TCL Decorator 55FS3850 55in. 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p uploaded by Karsen L.
Was totally in love with this Tv until after a year of owning it, possibly less...The screen use to have half of the screen fade to black repeatedly as you had the TV on. Now the whole screen turns black every other minute for about 10 seconds. Is this a thing for anyone else??
Vienna, IL
I freaking love this product so much! It was on sale one time at my local Wal-Mart and was able to get my hands on one and oh my GOSH I am in love with it to death! Definitely proud of myself on getting my first ever own TV, and it happened to be this amazing thing ❤
Huntsville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this when first moving into my apartment. I had never heard of the brand but it was the price that grabbed my attention. It was easy to set up and im so impressed by the quality. Its still one of my best purchases and i highly reccommend this brand.
Olive Branch, MS
TCL Decorator 55FS3850 55in. 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p this is a great TV. Our home got struck by lightning May 27, so I had to buy a replacement tv. This one is good bc it’s large lcd screen is crystal clear. It’s easy to use. I don’t have anything negative to say.
North Branch, MN
I love this tv. I got a great price on it. It has everything i need right on it. The kids love this TV too. They get to watch all there greatest shows on it and when there sleeping i can find all mine too.
TCL Decorator 55FS3850 55in. 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p uploaded by Melissa B.
Bought this TV on black Friday for 370 and it was the best purchase I've ever bought. all the apps that you can put on it are amazing. very satisfied with the roku TV. and the size is perfect for my living room of my new house 😉

Looking for your answer?