Tcl Decorator 32s3850a 32 720p Led-lcd Tv - 120 Hz - Led - Smart Tv - Pc Streaming - Internet Access - Media Player

BY TCL

31.5, 720p, built in Roku TV with 2,000 streaming channels, 60 Hz, 3,5000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, NTSC / ATSC /QAM tuner, personalized home screen, Smart TV with 802.11, control with smartpho. see more...

Christy S.
Dothan, AL
I absolutely LOVE our TCL Smart TV. I like being able to get on youtube if I don't feel like watching T.V. I like how I can catch up on my channels with Netflix! It was a great purchase and will look in the future for more T.V.'s of this type!
celia s.
This is hands down the best television if you are looking for an affordable smart tv. The only problem is that the screen can look a little pixelated but that can be fixed by changing the screen to movie mode.
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
We purchased this TV a month ago. So far so good, amazing quality for the price crystal clear picture and very fast! Easy to switch between apps. We love it!
Ana V.
This is a great television if you are looking for a cheap smart tv. The screen looks great. I love that I can watch Netflix and Hulu on here.
My daughter loves this television and everything you can do on it. Streaming is a breeze and the controller is easy to use.
Erica T.
Piketon, OH
Bought this television for my son and he loves it! I loved that it was a great price and great quality!
Amy B.
Somerset, Wi
Awesome picture so far after a month this has been a great bedroom tv! well with the low cost!
Kara K.
Lansford, PA
Love this tv. Set up was easy. Built in Netflix, Hulu, Pandora make it awesome.