Tcl Corporation TCL 32S3800 32

Tcl Corporation TCL 32S3800 32" 720p LED-LCD TV

BY TCL

Manufacturer: TCL Corporation Manufacturer Part Number: 32S3800 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. tcl.com Brand Name: TCL Product Series: Style Product Model: 32S3800 Product Name: Style 32S3800 LED-LCD TV Product Type: LED-LCD TV Technical Information: Backlight Technology: LED Technical Information: Streaming Service: Roku Video: Scan Format: 720p see more...

Tcl Corporation TCL 32S3800 32
Tcl Corporation TCL 32S3800 32" 720p LED-LCD TV
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I've had this television for two months now, and it seems to be amazing value for the price. Set up was fairly quick considering I needed to hook up all my apps & accounts (less than thirty minutes) and I've had no audio or visual issues. I do prefer to change settings based on what I'm watching (they have Theatre or Sports, etc. settings) and it makes a big difference in my opinion.
Jeanna L.
Silver Spring, MD
This was a smart TV purchased as a birthday gift my sister. This was a great by, complete with ROKU, FACEBOOK, NETFLIX and more. Great picture and sound quality, easy to install and hook up the gaming system. It even came with 3 HDMI ports a headphone jack, with a wide enough stand to make it challenging to knock over.
Candace S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I just bought this because it came with the Roku already installed and it was going in my children's room. The apps were wonderful and I have free trials on most of them. The picture is clear and sound is great. Great PRICe
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
First smart tv, so I have nothing to compare to but my husband and I like it. We needed a TV for our workout room and it's perfect. So far we've only used it to watch Netflix, but no problems with it
Amanda T.
Good TV for good price, bought at best buy, no problems, works good, like it, thanks. Good TV for good price, bought at best buy, no problems, works good, like it, thanks.
Rhena B.
Seattle, WA
Love this tv. It's the perfect size for my room in college and its picture quality is also great
Coryse B.
Doral, FL
LOVE IT! It is perfect for our three person family. And it is a decent size for gaming.