TCL Corporation 40FS3800 Roku TV 40FS3800 - 40 Class ( 39.5 viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD)

BY TCL

39.5, 1080p, built in Roku TV with 2,000 streaming channels, 120 Hz, 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, NTSC / ATSC /QAM tuner, personalized home screen, Smart TV with 802.11, 2 x 2 dual band, con. see more...

Chinaija O.
I love this TV, my dad saw it in Costco for a ridiculous price (I think it was only $100) and we swooped in and picked it up. I was a little skeptical because I've never used a TCL product before, but so far, so good! the picture is really clear, the sound is amazing, and I love that my favorite apps (Hulu, Netflix, YouTube) are already integrated in, because of the Roku.
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA
This TV ROCKS. It is by far the best TV I have ever owned. The picture is great and the built in Roku is the best thing since sliced bread. I am SO happy with this brand, and it was so much more affordable than the big brand name TVs!
Joseph M.
Chamblee, GA
I have been extremely happy with this TV. It was easy to set up, streams so seamlessly, and is light as a feather. The price point was also top notch. It may not hit the deepest colors of a TV that's twice the price, but bang for your buck can't be touched. Plus, Roku adds the best available set of streaming apps too!
Janet A.
Summerville, SC
I have a love hate relationship with this tv. It's cool that it's a smart tv. But when turning it on to satellite, sometimes you have to turn it off and back on several times to get the sound to work. Annoying.
Geny C.
This is my first brand new TV i have bought and i think my money was well spent! I can watch netflix and youtube and play pandora i can do so many things on it I'm really enjoying it!
Ashlee N.
This TV is great. For the price, it is high quality, and we haven't had any problems with it. It's great that it comes with the built-in Roku and I have no complaints.
Lisa L.
Evarts, KY
Absolutely love this smart tv, it has all the apps on it that I already watch, easy to set up. got this for an extra TV but decided to use it in my bedroom
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
Loooove this TV! Makes swapping between my streaming services, game consoles, and cable super easy. The picture is great and it's super user friendly.
Hollie B.
Love the convenience of Roku on this television. The picture is clear and bright. I'm really impressed with this television.
Alisia M.
Florence, SC
Just bought this TV for my kids room and they love it. it shows really nice and was very easy to set up! Great TV.