ElectronicsTelevisionsTCL
Corporation 32S3700 Roku TV 32S3700 - 32 Class ( 315 viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 720p

by TCL

#24 in Televisions

31.5, 720p, built in Roku TV with 2,000 streaming channels, 60 Hz, 3,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, NTSC / ATSC /QAM tuner, personalized home screen, Smart TV, control with smartphone or tablet.

How is the picture quality?
have you tried this one [user:cosmichildatx]
Roku remote control was hard to use ?
Start your review of TCL Corporation 32S3700 Roku TV 32S3700 - 32 Class ( 31.5 viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 720p!
How would you rate this product?
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,691 reviews
TCL Corporation 32S3700 Roku TV 32S3700 - 32 Class ( 31.5 viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 720p uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Best Buy
With satellite tv stations, Netflix, HuLu, Tubi,many different satellite radio stations and podcasts available, you cannot beat RoKu tv system. So much entertainment.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
TCL Corporation 32S3700 Roku TV 32S3700 - 32 Class ( 31.5 viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 720p uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite TV brand, just fearing the internet, you have everything you want to see.
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great brand and good quality product roku 📺 is excellent in electronics . I purchased this at Walmart 32" TCL 60Hz 720p LED HDTV
Dawn D.
Rayne, LA
TCL Corporation 32S3700 Roku TV 32S3700 - 32 Class ( 31.5 viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 720p uploaded by Dawn D.
Love this television with the Roku on it I watch all my apps on it. My smart tv is the best and so convenient than having to but the Roku separate. The only thing wish they had a browser in the app choices,other than that it's great.....
Amy N.
Mechanicsburg, OH
TCL Corporation 32S3700 Roku TV 32S3700 - 32 Class ( 31.5 viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 720p uploaded by Amy N.
It's a great TV and great picture it has lasted me about w years and I live the rokue app. I would definitely recommend it.... and I thought it was awesome it's free yes I would definitely. love it so much
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with the sound quality. The TV volume has to be on around 30 in order to be able to hear the TV. It needs to have speakers surrounding the TV for better sound quality. The picture is bright and clear.
KATHERINE R.
Fishers, IN
TCL Corporation 32S3700 Roku TV 32S3700 - 32 Class ( 31.5 viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 720p uploaded by KATHERINE R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mi tiempo de entretenimiento es frente a mi #tlc Roku y su gran sistema de variedad de app , con espectacular 4K , funciona perfecto con #wifi y el control está muy práctico, recomiendo totalmente 😃👍🏽✨✨
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
TCL Corporation 32S3700 Roku TV 32S3700 - 32 Class ( 31.5 viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 720p uploaded by stefanie C.
It’s gone my Roku died . I had this sweet thing for 3 years and now it no longer works the screen grows dim immediately after I put something on so idk what’s up but hey it worked great for years I’d recommend this but really don’t buy a used one cause it does die . Rip Roku
Carmen R.
Raleigh, NC
We love our TCL TVs. They are great and we love the built in RoKu as we have cut the cord and only use streaming channels now. Great picture and even better price point at Costco
Veronica Y.
Lindsay, CA
TCL Corporation 32S3700 Roku TV 32S3700 - 32 Class ( 31.5 viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 720p uploaded by Veronica Y.
I bought this tv back in 2016 !!!! Yess I’ve had it for 4 years now ! I want to by one for the living room tho the 55 inch one
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lyn L.