TCL 55TCL 55
TCL 55

TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120

BY TCL #17 in Televisions

The 4K TCL Roku TV delivers stunning Ultra HD resolution with four times the resolution of Full HD for enhanced clarity and detail. It also offers the most streaming channels of any 4K TV, as well as a premium ultra-slim design. Your favorite HD shows, movies, and sporting events are upscaled to near Ultra HD resolution with the 4K Creative Pro upscaling engine. The personalized home screen allows seamless access to over 300,000 streaming movies and TV episodes, your cable box, Blu-ray player, gaming console, and other devices. No need to flip through numerous inputs or complicated menus. The 4K Spotlight channel makes it easy to find available 4K content across popular streaming channels such as Netflix, VUDU, and YouTube. With a super-simple remote, a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi connection and Ethernet port, it's fast and easy to access your favorite content. Connect your devices with the 4 HDMI inputs, or cast content from your smartphone or tablet with the free mobile app. With Ultra HD resolution and over 3,000 streaming channels featuring the best selection of music, sports, news, and more, the 4K TCL Roku TV is your easiest way to endless entertainment. see more...

TCL 55
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I bought this TV for a really good price over Christmas and so far I am pleased. It has so many apps you can download with so many movie choices. I really like that there is an app I can download that I can use to change the channel, etc, instead of the remote. This TV has not given me any problems so far.
Casey A.
Meridian, ID
After shopping around for a TV for a while my fiancé and I chose this one. We bought it off of amazon and got the insurance along with it (plus credit for getting an amazon credit) and it was super affordable for a 4K smart TV. We absolutely love it and would recommend to anyone. We both work difficult schedules and with the ability to have our phones as the remotes, you can plug in your headphones and listen through your phone. You get all of your favorite in one place too.
C H.
Starke, FL
We bought this TV because it was a great price. However within a day of using it, something was happening with "popping sounds" coming from my speakers. My audio receiver (hooked the TV) played perfectly with the radio tuner, no pops. But, with the sounds coming from the TV, it popped randomly. Then it started, after a few days, where the sound would go out for 30 seconds and then pop back in. Had to rewind shows just to hear what I missed. Then 2 weeks later it started getting worse. The sound would completely go out, like it didn't exist anymore. Using the remote, or the back keypad of the TV,  was futile as the TV would NOT shut down. Finally had to pull the power cord, wait a few minutes, plug it back in and then we were good to go. Until the next day when it did it again. Then the next day it did it twice. Seeing as how we didn't think it was going to get any better, we took the TV back to the store (less than a month since purchasing) and used it's purchase price to buy a different TV. The cashier at the refund counter said she understood completely, she had bought one herself and the TV did the same thing. I'm giving it 2 Stars though because it's apparently not all the TV's having this issue. My in-laws went and bought the exact same brand 8 hours after we initially purchased it, and theirs is still doing fine after 2 months. If there's had issues as well, I don't think I could have given this product any stars. It didn't live up to the expectations I had for it as TCL is supposed to be the 3rd largest (best) TV producers or something to that effect.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love this tv. Not only was it affordable, the picture is of great quality. Great for playing video games or watching movies in the dark! My only tiny complaint is that the sound could be a bit louder, but that’s about it.
Kelly P.
Salt Lake City
I love thisss tv. It helps a lot with the WiFi spend. It makes it so Netflix or Hulu doesn’t lag because it built right in ! You can also download other channels and networks. I would totally recommend getting this tv
Kimberly T.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! The picture quality and sound are first class not to mention all of the apps that come on it. It is a one stop shop for all of my entertainment needs.
Kristie A.
Wal-Mart #904 had the 55" 4K ROKU TV on roll back for $438 at the perfect time. I wasnt looking for a Roku TV but it was cheaper and bigger than other ones. My TV had just went out. It's the easiest TV I've ever set up. I love it. I no longer have to use a ROKU box. It's nice not having to keep up with two remotes. The picture is perfect. If your shopping for a new TV but don't want to plan way too much for one than this is exactly what you need.
Stacey M.
When my husband and I bought this TV I really didn't know what to think because I had never heard of the brand. Once we got it home and did the very easy setup I started to love it. It is very easy to use and add different apps. The part I love the most about this TV is the fact that when I have lost my remote I can pull up the app on my phone and control my TV from there. It is very user friendly. The one thing that I am not a fan of is I can't connect my Xfinity remote to it so I constantly have to keep track of two remotes.
Elisha B.
I bought this tv about 2 or 3 years ago and it works like it's brand new. AT first I was skeptical because I never heard of this brand, bit I'm glad I bought it. The picture is clear and nice and it connects to wifi easily. It's easy to figure out how this tv works, my kids figured it out quickly, I think I paid about 300 for this and it was well worth it.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
I really like having a smart tv, I usually have an Xbox hooked up and it's pretty neat being able to watch Netflix without having to turn the Xbox on. I love that there's an app for the phone so if you lose the remote you can still use the tv.

I feel like the picture quality is lacking though, it doesn't seem like we're getting 4K. ):