ElectronicsTelevisionsTCL
55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120

TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120

by TCL

#5 in Televisions

The 4K TCL Roku TV delivers stunning Ultra HD resolution with four times the resolution of Full HD for enhanced clarity and detail. It also offers the most streaming channels of any 4K TV, as well as a premium ultra-slim design. Your favorite HD shows, movies, and sporting events are upscaled to near Ultra HD resolution with the 4K Creative Pro upscaling engine. The personalized home screen allows seamless access to over 300,000 streaming movies and TV episodes, your cable box, Blu-ray player, gaming console, and other devices. No need to flip through numerous inputs or complicated menus. The 4K Spotlight channel makes it easy to find available 4K content across popular streaming channels such as Netflix, VUDU, and YouTube. With a super-simple remote, a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi connection and Ethernet port, it's fast and easy to access your favorite content. Connect your devices with the 4 HDMI inputs, or cast content from your smartphone or tablet with the free mobile app. With Ultra HD resolution and over 3,000 streaming channels featuring the best selection of music, sports, news, and more, the 4K TCL Roku TV is your easiest way to endless entertainment.

você consegue ver Internet na própria televisão, e da para mexer na tela ?
Should I spend the extra cash to have the device built in?
How does this compare to Apple TV ?
Start your review of TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120 uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the tv! It does what it’s suppose to do! I got this 3 years ago and it still works amazingly. I have no complaints but the only thing I wish it would go to the tv without making a selection of which aux you want to use when you turn it on. It was cheap when I got it and you get your money’s worth.
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120 uploaded by Jennie S.
My Hubby begged me for a new television prior to the start of March Madness. This model fit our wall and our price point and we really enjoy the Roku options. The picture and sound are sharp and clear. This is a great unit and a good investment for your entertainment options. TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120
Jennifer G.
Oceanside, CA
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120 uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Get one, you deserve it, it’s soo ahmazing. It was recommended by a Best Buy agent and I’m so happy he did. Perfect picture!
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120 uploaded by Elvin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice resolution with a high definition in 4k the colors look very vibrants and the image looks perfectly sharp. The roku system works perfectly it meet my expectation because its fast and in comparrison with other tvs with the same system this one doesnt freeze or stuck loading the apps. The only upgrade that i would like to have in this tv its a best sorround system but for the price is very ok. Very reccomendable
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120 uploaded by Kelsey H.
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120 uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Roku TV’s. They eliminate the need for fire sticks and are user friendly. They so are that expensive which is great! We loved our big one so much that we even bought a smaller one for our bedroom! I recommend these so everyone because you get a lot for your money.
Juno F.
NY
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120 uploaded by Juno F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my current tv and I’m very happy with it! I had some privacy concerns with data sharing while looking at other smart TVs and that wasn’t an issue with this brand. My next upgrade will almost definitely be another TCL television 😊
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg I can not say anything bad about the TCL Roku TV yet so far we have had no problems. They are very affordable and have alot of free movie and TV apps which is a huge plus. So Affordable.
Makayla K.
Corp Christi, TX
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120 uploaded by Makayla K.
I love this TV and everything it does I don't even use my cable box anymore there's so any different watching options and some of them are even free I can connect to my phone and use it as a remote which is convenient worth the price for the size and accessibility
Randi D.
Orlando, FL
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120 uploaded by Randi D.
This is the tv in my living room and it’s gotten the most use since I’ve had it. It delivers a great picture and the smart tv functions have been just right for us. The price also was affordable and the off brand wasn’t a concern and it’s not given me any issues.
Craig J.
Orlando, FL
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120 uploaded by Craig J.
I love this TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120. After my last TV turned out to be a lemon I was overwhelmed thinking about having to pick out a new one since I see how it can go wrong, but this ended up being the perfect TV for me and I love that it allows me to watch things from my iPhone on my tv without needing AppleTV.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle D.
Quincy, MA
il y a 9 mois
TCL 55" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart LED TV - 55UP120 Nice tv got it cheap very nice views
kiki A. il y a 7 mois
This tv looks really nice! Glad you enjoy it!!
Stefany B.