TCL 48" Class 1080p LED Roku Smart HDTV - 48FS3700

BY TCL

Enjoy The Creative Life with this 48" 1080p TCL Roku Smart TV that offers your easiest way to endless entertainment. The first Smart TV to put all your entertainment favorites in one place, TCL Roku TV lets you access broadcast TV, over 2,000 streaming channels, your gaming console, and other devices all from your personalized Home screen. No need to flip through the 3 HDMI inputs or wade through complicated menus to get to what you want. Color Your World with stunning Full High Definition 1080p resolution and an advanced 120Hz refresh rate that displays fast-moving action scenes with sharpness, clarity and detail. Your favorite content will be at your fingertips from the instant you turn it on, whether it's with the super simple remote, mobile app, or casting from your smartphone or tablet. With over 200,000 streaming movies and TV episodes, plus the best selection of on-demand music, sports, news, and more, TCL Roku TV has something for everyone. About TCL Allow us to introduce ourselves. We're TCL, The Creative Life. We're one of the three largest television manufacturers in the world, selling premium consumer electronics in over 130 countries across 6 continents. And we've been making high quality CRT, plasma and LCD televisions for over three decades. In fact, we probably made many of the components in your old TV, so even though we may have never officially met, chances are, we've been in your home for years. So, it's nice to meet you. Again. Make it yours Roku search makes it easy to browse through over 2,000+ channels. You can also personalize your home screen so you'll be able to quickly access your favorite content. Ultra -Fast. Ultra Awesome. A 1080p full high definition display paired with a 120Hz refresh rate, and dual-band wifi allows you to capture every moment. You won't miss a thing. One-stop search With one simple search of a title, actor or director, it' see more...

TCL 48" Class 1080p LED Roku Smart HDTV - 48FS3700
Monica F.
Sanger, CA
I love everything about this SMART TV . ITS THE BEST TV I EVER HAD AND IT MEETS MY NEEDS IN EVERYWAY. SAVES ME MONEY BY NOT HAving to pay for a cable bill
Stacy O.
I love this television they are low in price and they have everything you need. You don't even need cable this tv has everything you need on it already.
Phoenix M.
Salem, NJ
I have never fallen harder in love with an electronic device than I have with my TV. It has and does everything I could ever need or want. Its perfect.
Geraldine R.
Coral Gables, FL
Este televisor es genial un televisor inteligente, no necesito blue ray para ver peliculas, todo lo tengo en este TV y su sonido genia!!!!
Nevaeh H.
I SO WORSHIP THIS TV... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT SOOOOOOOOO MCUH!! I would never want a different TV again!
Jessica T.
This TV is AMAZING! The color quality and the features to watch Netflix are so easy to use! Love Love
CAITLIN T.
Omaha
GREAT TV! VERY LIGHT AND THIN. HELPS YOU STEP BY STEP AND ITS WAY EASIER THAN A USB DRIVE!
Catlyn T.
Nicholasville, KY
I absolutely love this television! It has everything on it Netflix Hulu and so affordable
Kenzie H.
I love this tv!! You can control it from your phone and use apps!! Netflix etc....
Krista M.
We have had this TV since christmas. We bought it for a killer deal and have been really happy with it since. The picture as really clear. The smart features are so handy. Its a great quality TV.