TCL 48" Class 1080p LED Roku Smart HDTV - 48FS3700

BY TCL

Enjoy The Creative Life with this 48" 1080p TCL Roku Smart TV that offers your easiest way to endless entertainment. The first Smart TV to put all your entertainment favorites in one place, TCL Roku TV lets you access broadcast TV, over 2,000 streaming channels, your gaming console, and other devices all from your personalized Home screen. No need to flip through the 3 HDMI inputs or wade through complicated menus to get to what you want. Color Your World with stunning Full High Definition 1080p resolution and an advanced 120Hz refresh rate that displays fast-moving action scenes with sharpness, clarity and detail. Your favorite content will be at your fingertips from the instant you turn it on, whether it's with the super simple remote, mobile app, or casting from your smartphone or tablet. With over 200,000 streaming movies and TV episodes, plus the best selection of on-demand music, sports, news, and more, TCL Roku TV has something for everyone. About TCL Allow us to introduce ourselves. We're TCL, The Creative Life. We're one of the three largest television manufacturers in the world, selling premium consumer electronics in over 130 countries across 6 continents. And we've been making high quality CRT, plasma and LCD televisions for over three decades. In fact, we probably made many of the components in your old TV, so even though we may have never officially met, chances are, we've been in your home for years. So, it's nice to meet you. Again. Make it yours Roku search makes it easy to browse through over 2,000+ channels. You can also personalize your home screen so you'll be able to quickly access your favorite content. Ultra -Fast. Ultra Awesome. A 1080p full high definition display paired with a 120Hz refresh rate, and dual-band wifi allows you to capture every moment. You won't miss a thing. One-stop search With one simple search of a title, actor or director, it' see more...

TCL 48" Class 1080p LED Roku Smart HDTV - 48FS3700
Jessica C.
We love our #Roku smart LED TV! I wish I had bought one a long time ago. There are so many options and so many apps you can add to stream shows or play games. The picture is clear and this size is perfect! I love how it is a TV and a giant computer in one. We loved the one in our family room so much that we purchased another for my daughter's birthday. This is the perfect for a friend, a loved one, or even for yourself!
Marisa W.
Forest Park, GA
Omg this TV is everything! !! It's equipped with all of the roku apps for watching all of the streaming services including a ton of free ones. Also it will play media from a USB external drive or through hdmi. It's been the best electronic product I've purchased next to my laptop.
Jaizel R.
HDTV, very clear and very happy with this purchase. I like how all the apps are there and it's very easy to use. I would say I don't need cable anymore because of Netflix and HBO go. I'm loving this big screen! Well worth it and great for movie nights and gaming!
Ashley L.
Milton, FL
Just purchased a few days ago from Costco and we are returning a Black Friday 50" element TV from Walmart. There is a huge difference in quality! I also get 20 antenna channels on the TCL vs only 1 on the element tv. I'm totally happy and am enjoying trying out the new functions.
Laura H.
Vienna, WV
I absolute love my TCL Roku tv! The picture is crystal clear, it's so easy to use, and it was very affordable! I couldn't believe the high quality television with all of its smartTV features!
Deneen E.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought the32" for our bedroom and love it. I have Amazon Prime so I am now able to just switch to Amazon and watch anything! I am using my prime membership more than I am watching cable.
Ashley L.
We love this tv. we do not have cable/satellite and simply rely on roku for things like Netflix, Hulu, ect. our entertainment. we love that this TV has the roku already built into it! its very clear, quick, and easy to navigate.
Ericka A.
Purchased this for my daughters room and my only regret is that I didn't get one that's even bigger! It's super thin and the picture quality is great. I love the roku integration too.
Heather L.
Brighton, TN
So far very happy with this new purchase! I love the roku built into the tv. It helps to eliminate clutter around our TV stand. The picture is good and sound quality is also good.
Helena C.
Clayton, NC
Love my smart TV! It is a computer though, so sometimes you have to wait for it to load Netflix or other streaming services. Great picture, hanging on my bedroom wall.