TCHO Mokaccino SeriousMilk Chocolate Blue Bottle Coffee 2 oz uploaded by Edith M.TCHO Mokaccino SeriousMilk Chocolate Blue Bottle Coffee 2 oz uploaded by Jael R.TCHO Mokaccino SeriousMilk Chocolate Blue Bottle Coffee 2 oz uploaded by Jael R.

BY TCHO

Flavor NotesRich coffee blends seamlessly with warm, dense caramelized milk chocolate; lingering notes of toasted malt. The Chocolate Makers NotesMokaccino is the best of two San Francisco artisan producers - Blue Bottle coffee married to TCHO's SeriousMilk Classic chocolate. We wanted anew take on mocha, something lighter than a dark mocha, and as rich as good cappuccino. TCHO PairingsTCHO is known for our obsession with the flavors of chocolate. TCHO Pairings take our acclaimed chocolates to a whole new level - blending in new ingredients to create irresistible flavor combinations. see more...

Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am seriously not a coffee drinker or a coffee fan for that matter. But this little slice of heaven might have just made me into a convert. The chocolate in this candy is so tasty, creamy and luxurious I wanted more. The coffee flavor is so intense  as if you just had a really good cup of coffee. High end brewed taste without a bad after taste. the size of the candy is just enough to satisfy a sweet tooth. But the kicker in this treat is that it is not overly sweet.   i really liked this product.This product was sent to me for testing purposes by another company. My opinions are my own.
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
This is probably the best coffee-flavored chocolate I've ever had. It has a much stronger coffee flavor than most, but it doesn't overwhelm the chocolate. I also love that it's organic and fair trade. I think the price is a little bit high, so it's more of a once-in-a-while kind of chocolate rather than one that's easy to keep on hand.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received this product free in the mail and I really love it. What I got is actually a candy of this kind (TCHO Mokaccino  Milk Chocolate and blue bottle coffee.) I am not much into coffee but this candy is amazing and I highly recommend it to others! it really is addicting!
Katherine M.
Las Vegas, NV
So good! It's the perfect combination of chocolate and coffee. I initially got the bite sized sample and wanted more after tasting it! It's not super sickly sweet, just the perfect amount. Super chocolatey and creamy. Great chocolate, especially for coffee lovers!
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
OMG candy this taste like an actual cup of creamy hot mokaccino coffee who knew you could package all that flavor in just one bite size candy bar ­čśŹ this is amazing
Edith M.
TCHO chocolates are made with organic cocoa besns, vanilla, coffee beans and milk. A great combo of chocolate and coffee. I love that its in little squares .
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
It's delicious! It's rich, smooth, not too sweet, strong in the best way. Imagine drinking a cup of coffee in a bar, 'cause that's exactly what you get.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Another sample and can't wait to get my hands on this creamy and soft the flavor of mokaccino is so great love the flavor I indulge myself with this one